'Ilima at Leihano - Kapolei, HI

Nice, Peaceful Environment

The environment at Ilima at Leihano is nice and peaceful. It's a new community, and they keep it very clean. The personnel are all very friendly and helpful, and I feel the amenities are nice. They have a lot of group activities, excursions, and lectures among other things. The food is also very good. I would recommend this community to others.

Mom is doing well

They take care of my mom 24 hours a day and they make sure they bathe her. She eats good food. The staff is friendly and helpful. She is being engaged with daily activities to join in on. It is a very clean building it is only like 2 years old. I would recommend this community.

Everything is going fine!!

From what I know everything is going fine for my mother since she has made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful with the transition and have accommodated her needs to the best of there ability. Overall it has been a great fit for her and we have no complaints about the facility.

My husband and myself are at home.

We are really loving this community. The staff is wonderful and caring to both my husband and myself. We are very happy with the activities like bingo and everything that is offered for us to participate. The variety of the meals that are outstanding. We like knowing that this is a home feeling and we feel at easy. I would highly recommend this beautiful caring community to other families .

I really liked this place. My husband and I took the tour withTom. Our interest was with the memory care community but the follow up was very poor. Just before leaving I asked Tom to have Amanda/Sales Coordinator, to give me a call so we could speak more about our situation. She never called back.. I called back after four/five weeks and at that phone call she said, she was just about to call me. Not sure that is the best way to do business but it's a new place and they were still in process of getting set up. My situation has changed so I no longer need their services for now. I think if ever the Ned comes up again for respite care I would like to make another appointment for a tour and see if anything has improved.

I am currently a resident at Ilima at Leihano. My compliments to all the personnel and staff at Ilima at Leihano. I have checked and rechecked all accommodations in Hawaii and Ilima at Leihano is above any senior living community in the area and I am 110% satisfied with everything here. I would recommend this community to all my friends and acquaintances on the island of Oahu