Villas of Hollybrook & Reflections - Rantoul, IL

Villas of Hollybrook & Reflections - Rantoul, IL has yet not published prices.

A beautiful facility and a good value

A beautiful facility with spacious rooms and nice amenities. My experience with Hollybrook is probably not typical, but during a very stressful 3 weeks, the staff stepped up and helped my family through a very difficult time. Shortly after moving into the assisted living, my dad was moved to memory care with hospice and died shortly thereafter. We are very grateful for everyone’s help during that time. There are two lovely, fully furnished guest suites that were made available to us. That said, weekend and holiday staffing is weak, but I always expected to be be hands-on and in the facility everyday. That is my only complaint. As absorbed as we were in our own little family drama, the other residents always seemed engaged and happy, well treated and well fed.

Beautiful home

I am very satisfied with Reflections. It is a beautiful home for memory care residents. The workers love mom and take good care of her. She likes to eat and the food is good and plentiful. The only thing I do not like is the turnover of workers.