Villas of Holly Brook- Herrin - Carterville, IL

Mom's Care

The care at this community is really good for my mom. The community is very clean and has a nice enviroment for my mom to live in. We have had meals together and the food is very good and she seems to be happy with the variety. They offer a lot of activities that she is participating in. We would recommend the good care of this community to other families.

My tour of the facility with Howard was wonderful. He took his time and I given that our appointment was at 4pm I did not feel as though I was being rushed out the door so he could go home at a normal time. He gave me a tour of the facility, we even took the time to talk with residents that I felt was not pre-planned. The facility was spotless. He was upfront with availability and regards to dietary restrictions. He gave me additional information I had not thought of in order for me to search other facilities. I mentioned he was my first stop and he full heartedly agreed that I should visit other facilities as well. He was very thorough with answering my questions along the way and at the end of the tour sat down with me to discuss options available for my father.

Perfect

Things are going perfect. The staff is great at Villas of Holly Brook. She is getting acclimated to the facility and starting to participate in activities. Things could not be going better. Thank you so much.

very nice place

We have had a very positive experience with Villas of Holly Brook. The management and all their staff are all very nice. The food is very good too. And the facility itself is really nice.