Villas of Holly Brook- Herrin - Carterville, IL

[Name removed] was amazing, he was very knowledgeable about the process of transitioning my mother to a new way of life, and very hands on.
also helped with questions on funding the cost, and is always there for questions or concerns.

Best Assisted Living in Southern Illinois

My father is 95 and has dementia. After looking at six facilities, I moved my father up from Florida to the Villas at Holly Brook. The facility is clean and pretty; the apartments are real apartments with comfortable amenities and french doors that lead out onto individual patios. The staff has been helpful and loving to him and has taken responsibility as needed. He has been living there 9 months now and the entire staff, from the director to the CNAs to the kitchen crew, knows who my father is and always greets him by his first name. Everyone treats him like family. As his dementia has increased and he comes closer to the end of his life, the staff remains steadfast and in alignment with my wishes for my father's care. The entire experience has been a huge blessing. I highly recommend Villas of Holly Brook for anyone whose elder needs assisted living.

Mom's Care

The care at this community is really good for my mom. The community is very clean and has a nice enviroment for my mom to live in. We have had meals together and the food is very good and she seems to be happy with the variety. They offer a lot of activities that she is participating in. We would recommend the good care of this community to other families.

My tour of the facility with Howard was wonderful. He took his time and I given that our appointment was at 4pm I did not feel as though I was being rushed out the door so he could go home at a normal time. He gave me a tour of the facility, we even took the time to talk with residents that I felt was not pre-planned. The facility was spotless. He was upfront with availability and regards to dietary restrictions. He gave me additional information I had not thought of in order for me to search other facilities. I mentioned he was my first stop and he full heartedly agreed that I should visit other facilities as well. He was very thorough with answering my questions along the way and at the end of the tour sat down with me to discuss options available for my father.

Perfect

Things are going perfect. The staff is great at Villas of Holly Brook. She is getting acclimated to the facility and starting to participate in activities. Things could not be going better. Thank you so much.

very nice place

We have had a very positive experience with Villas of Holly Brook. The management and all their staff are all very nice. The food is very good too. And the facility itself is really nice.