GreenTree at Mt. Vernon - Mount Vernon, IL

Living Life to the Fullest

I’ve been so impressed by the staff at Greentree! Not only do they take excellent care of their residents, but they go over and above to help them live life to the fullest. They arrange tours to fun, local establishments, take them to concerts, or coordinate any other activities that help the residents get out and enjoy what the local surrounding communities have to offer. Wonderful place that truly cares about people!

A good stay

My loved one stayed here a few years ago and things were excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was good and the community was clean. This community, however does not accept medicaid. I would recommend this community.

We had a short tour!!

The person that conducted our tour was nice and knowledgable. This seemed to be a nice and clean community. They were located a little farther away than we would have liked.

Tour Time

I had an okay tour of this community. My sister did not feel comfortable here, it seemed quiet from the residents. She likes to socialize and she had no friends here that she knew of. It was different environment and not a fit for my sister.

Half the time Green Tree does not pay its workers. People go weeks and even months without checks. I would spend my money elsewhere.

It's wonderful. It's awesome.

It's wonderful. It's awesome. The food is good, I like it I have eaten there before. I like that they are very concerned about the residents having outreach to their families, and are even working with my loved one on her tablet, so she can stay connected to our family.

Seems Nice

I would recommend.

They did a good job.

Our doctor took a long time getting our paperwork together, and they really stuck with it, they were patient and took the extra step to make sure we could get her in. They seemed to offer a lot for what they charged, and they got right on top of it, sending me packets, and responding to my inquiry. She was only there for a couple of days, and they really went out of their way to take care of her, doing her hair and nails. They did a good job.

Green Tree Catered Life offers a new senior housing alternative that combines residential apartment living, hotel like services, and access to personal care assistance. Our apartment styles range from cozy and economical alcove studios to more spacious three bedroom suites.

Residents can decorate their apartments with furniture from home, making the move to Green Tree a comfortable transition. All apartments are private with full baths and kitchenettes.

Delicious meals are prepared and served restaurant style in the attractive dinning room or by room service to the apartment. Transportation services can be arranged to take residents to their bank, doctor appointments, or shopping centers. Weekly maid and linen services will give residents more freedom to enjoy the Green Tree lifestyle.

Apartment maintenance, yard upkeep, and security are included, as well as social activities. There is also a hair styling salon and gift shop that will provide convenient services to our residents.

Personal assistance and care services are individualized to meet each resident’s specific needs. Green Tree staff is available 24 hours each day to provide support and encouragement for those little things that can go wrong. Or, residents may elect scheduled nursing visits from our licensed home health agency or another agency of choice.