Sunshine Gardens - Marion, IL

Best Facility In The Area

One of the best facilities in the area. It has the feel of a resort instead of an assisted living facility. The staff is awesome. The food is wonderful. They use fresh food not just heat and serve from a can!

I Loved The Tour

I thought they were absolutely beautiful and we liked it so much! The community is brand new and the decoration is lovely. I like that they had some progressive ideas and are detailed oriented. I also liked their focus and they were adding a memory care unit. We tried a meal and it was excellent, they hired from the local culinary school. I would have loved to place my parents here but the distance was a big factor, it would have been a 30 minutes drive to visit.

We have been very pleased with them.

We have been very pleased with them. The food is really good there. We have eaten there like 3 or 4 times and have enjoyed it every time, it's all home cooked. It's open and airy, with a Florida resort feel, and she really liked that, it's one of the reasons we chose them.

Mom is happy here and making friends with both the other residents and the staff. We know that she is safe here and cared for which brings peace of mind to the family.