The Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care of Harrisburg - Harrisburg, IL

Immaculate!

The first time I walked in I was surprised about how immaculate it was and their presentation. I picked them because they were prettier, more elegant, bigger, and nicer than the other communities I had looked at. The staff goes into all of the rooms and cleans one time a week. They also do offer to help with laundry 2 to 3 times a week. Everything is included like your cable, water, even detergent! The apartments are great and the staff was wonderful when my mom got sick, they would check on her often to make sure she is doing okay. What’s also really nice is they have a call button for my mom, and when she lost it, the staff went and helped her look for it. As far as the food goes it’s hit or miss but I’m going to see my parents next week and I’ll give it another shot, but they do have an ice cream machine! The really good thing is that the community offers 5 or 6 other things besides the planned meal. I really like the fact that they cook all 3 meals for them a day because that means they don’t need a stove in the apartment for safety reasons. For activities they have a monthly get together and my parents just went to a Gospel night that they loved! They also have a workout room, movie room, and a podiatrist comes every other month. I would go there in a heartbeat and I would really recommend this community.

Care and comfort for a friend

This is the nice community for care. The staff is very nice and very caring to the needs of the residents.The menu we find appealing and we like knowing that they offer her to participate in the activities. We would recommend the care and the value for other families.

A beautiful new community!!!

This is a newer community and they are still having some growing pains. They are working on having a full time nurse on site. The food is ok but it depends on who is working. I think they need to work on the menu. I would live at and recommend this community. Mom enjoys the activities currently offered.