The Landings at Reed Station Crossing - Carbondale, IL

• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Memory Care Services

first impression

I walked in without an appointment and was thrilled. This place is new and will probably fill fast. The inside common area is bright and seems spacious as you look around to windows and look up to thr balcony levels. The apartments were nice and have individual thermostats in the bedroom and living area.
The views from the apts are limited to street view and pond view and I think street view may get hot and sunny.
The staff was very friendly and seem to have known each other a long time.
This place is worth looking into.

Review of The Landings At Reed Station Crossing Carbondale, IL

The Landings is a treasure for the Carbondale area for our seniors and senior care. Their service is excellent and their level of professionalism is over the top. Both my parents live in this facility and the Memory Care Unit has provided expert care at a difficult time in my Father's life.

We are a resort-style community for seniors 55 + in Southern Illinois. We have Assisted, Independent and Memory Care living options. Our Adult Day Services are coming soon, October 9, 2017!