Prairie Living at Chautauqua - Carbondale, IL

not a very good place to put your loved ones, this place is only about greed and money.

I am not sure I would recommend this community!

The staff at this community are friendly and helpful. She loves the food and they keep the community clean. They offer daily activities. I would have to say the administration is a two. If the nurses need to administer the medication you have to go through their pharmacy and this takes a few days at it is done by mail. If you do not then a family member would have to give them their medication.

My Parents Are Happy

I like that my parents live in a place that is extremely convenient for me. My patents are happy with the meals they are provided, no complaints at all. They keep the facility clean and beautiful in and out. The staff are very attentive and helped get my parents to be more active. We came up with a plan and they followed through with it and it has been a good outcome. It is a pleasant place that is warm and inviting.

Too Big

This place was real nice but too big. I think they had a couple hundred residents and a lot going on. It's a three story facility and I thought mom would be better on a single floor.

Welcome to a gracious and affordable assisted lifestyle! Prairie Living at Chautauqua offers 125 private apartments to seniors 65 or older.

Prairie Living is the only affordable assisted lifestyle community in Jackson County, Illinois.

Located off Chautauqua Rd., about one mile west of Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois.

Our emphasis is on maintaining your health, wellness, dignity, and independence. We offer a helping hand and personal attention to do the things you may no longer be able to do safely on your own.

Our apartments have been conveniently designed for senior living, and you can welcome guests any time!

Cambridge House offers a wide variety of daily activities, you're sure to find one that interests you.

A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making Prairie Living at Chautauqua affordable for ALL seniors, no matter what your income!

Carefree Living at its finest, Amenities include:
• Private Studio & One-Bedroom Apartments
• Three restaurant-style meals a day plus snacks
• Weekly Housekeeping & Laundry services