Villagio of McKinney - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

You pay for what you get..

This place is cheap and that is what type of service you will receive. The care staff and Director are lazy. If you don't mine your love one's sitting around doing nothing this is the place for you..the building has a lot of issues. Over all i wouldn't bring someone i love here..

Justin Brown

Good evening T.B., we would love the opportunity to learn more specifics about your experience with Villagio Senior Living. We would welcome an email contact at [removed]. Take care

Memory Care For Mother

I am impressed with the overall attention they give me, as well as my mother who is 86. The overall facility is very nice
and well lit up for brightness. The rooms are clean & spacious.

I Went To See This Community

I spent some time looking at this community and I thought this was an older facility. My tour guide did the best they could do and they gave me good information and was very responsive. It seemed as if they would not be able to provide one on one care for my dad. They seemed to have a lot of residents to care for here.

Great place except for the food

My mother lives here and it is very nice in most respects, friendly staff and nice facility but the food is very disappointing. It's too bad that these people can't get consistently good food. Someone needs to address this issue.

Favorite place I've visited so far. It had a very open feel, spacious, room size was great, reasonable pricing and friendly staff.

This was my initial visit and tour. We are in the research phase at the moment. Loved the open concept, huge windows, lovely outdoor spaces. Especially like that it is Memory Care only facility and is not a large facility. All staff eats with residents, serves them and are aware of residents' eating habits. I may post more later.

Home atmosphere memory care

The respect and compassion shown each resident is amazing. Meals are planned to meet the residents nutritional needs. Great care is given to the physical needs of each person. Activities are planned and residents are encouraged to participate to help them interact with others.

I am very pleased with Villagio of Mckinney after spending six months in a facility that offered none of the above.

Very inviting atmosphere

I was looking for a place for my mom and was told about Villagio from a friend. I had a wonderful informative tour by the administrator. She was very gracious and understanding. She seemed to really care about her residents and staff. I was invited to stay and eat and lunch. It was delicious! The building was beautiful. Very light and bright. The residents were decorating Easter hats for a Easter bonnet tea they were having later that day. They seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. The pricing was excellent and it was all inclusive. I have looked at several places and know this is the one for my mother.

Could not have picked a better place!

We recently moved our loved one here and could not be happier. The staff is always friendly and very caring for the residents. The facility is very open and bright. The meals are wonderful and they also get a nutritious shake twice a day. Her room so always clean. They also do the laundry both bedding and personal. We definitely feel at ease knowing she is getting excellent care. We could not be happier with the facility!

We recently put our loved one here and could not be happier with her care. Her room is always clean. The facility is beautiful. The staff is always very friendly and caring. The meals are very good plus they get a nutritious shake twice a day. We feel she is getting excellent care. After several other places, we know this is by far the best facility!

Beautiful facility, but the locked doors seem unsafe.

I looked here when I was touring. I liked them, the facility was beautiful. It was recently redone, and looked fantastic. But I wouldn't use them because they have locked rooms. When I asked what they would do if there was a fire, they told me that they would go room to room, and get each resident and put a pillow outside the door to know that they had gotten that one. That did seem very safe to me. They also had recently reopened and didn't have many residents when I toured. I felt there wouldn't be enough social interaction for my loved one. There were only two staff members and a chef when I toured, the chef seemed very knowledgeable. I did notice that after lunch, the two staff members helped the residents to the restrooms and then back to their rooms, and then came back out and sat down to watch t.v. I thought that they could have done something with the residents, initiate an activity or something. We didn't choose them.

Review of Villagio of McKinney Alzheimer's / Memory Care in McKinney, TX

I went there, and liked the facility and staff. I do have further questions regarding this facility.

Offering compassionate memory care services, Villagio of McKinney, was freshly designed to feature a brightly lit, open floor plan designed with comfortable furnishings and decorative home accessories. McKinney residents can bring their own furniture, photographs and other meaningful items so their apartment reflects their own personal tastes and interests.