Village Green of Federal Way - Federal Way, WA

Our Community Pick

My mom doesn't like the food, she says it is bland. Otherwise they are fine.

A nice community

The staff at this community are nice and helpful. They offer a lot of activities. Mom likes the food and the community seems to be clean. I would recommend this community.

A wonderful surprise! We had a great tour with Lisa and appreciated the layout and choices made in designing the services. All three levels of service are on "campus" and support our goal to keep Roger & Marilyn together. We will be exploring options with Village Green!

Just a great place!

Village Green has a superb staff. I have no complaints as far as cost, I think it's very fair for such a lovely place. I'm in the independent living part, and when something goes on they're always there to take care of you. The staff is very well trained, courteous, and very friendly, and I'm a new person, so I really think this was a wonderful place. As far as activities, there's something for everybody and it's just good overall, it's lovely.

scenic/quiet/peaceful

Vey helpful in all areas.maintence is quick to respond to any problems.

very helpful and cooperative

They have been very tolerant of my mothers craziness. Since mom has gotten there she has gotten more senile. But they have been very helpful and cooperative in the midst of a difficult adjustment and a rough transition.

Every so often there is a little lack of communication.

I tried to forget my first ...

I tried to forget my first visit but I can't. She rushed me thru ad I didn't have dinner. I didn't see any of there guests.

Great Fit!

My mom moved in and she's really doing well. Her physical therapy is right in the building next door, and she loves the therapist. Overall, she's really liking it. The apartment is great! The cottages are awesome as well. She really wanted to move in to the cottages, but she's realizing that the apartment is a great fit. The grounds are awesome as well. There are walking paths everywhere, and it's beautiful!

Fancy

I would have liked to live there but it was just too big and fancy for my mother. You could have gotten lost! It seemed kind of upity. Just too big.

By far our favorite. The cottage li...

By far our favorite. The cottage life would be our preference. One of the houses was perfect except for the costs, especially adding in all the utilities that are not included in the cottages. We liked the area as well. We shared an evening with a resident couple who were very sharing about the lifestyle and costs of living there.

Village Green Retirement Campus is a Northwest premier residential community for seniors, offering independent and assisted living. It is owned and operated by the Powell Family of Federal Way. Their focus is a true homelike atmosphere filled with family, friends, neighbors and people that residents can count on. The employees share a commitment to service excellence and performance that other companies envy. When it comes to creating a wonderful place to live, the personal touch is paramount. Nobody does it better than the people who make residents feel at home at Village Green.

Our rambling 20-acre campus, surrounded by tall timbers, features 153 apartment and cottage homes. The unique setting offers city convenience in a country setting. There is plenty of open space as well as walking paths throughout our formal and informal gardens. We encourage our residents to enjoy their small pets on our spacious and safe campus.

Village Green boasts a modern fitness facility staffed by our full-time fitness director. We offer daily exercise classes, door to door fitness, personal training, games and even water therapy on site. The vibrant and active social programs offered here keep you as busy as you want to be and community spirit abounds!

Our spacious, air conditioned, apartments include washer and dryers, full kitchens and decks or patios in most cases. Come see for yourself how wonderful life can be here at Village Green!
We would love to include you in our carefree lifestyle!