Village at the Falls - Menomonee Falls, WI

Very nice place. Dad decided to stay in Oshkosh [Removed].

Wait list

We toured Village at the Falls. The staff was friendly and they gave a nice presentation of their community. It was a clean and well-kept community. We were on a waiting list for this community. That's how much we liked it.

Needs more staff!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have to say things are going okay for her. The overall staff is kind and where helpful with the transition with moving mom into this facility. I do have a big complaint with the lack of help for the maintenance team. My mother has waited over two weeks to get her washer and dryer hooked up as well as other things done in the apartment. It has become frustrating at this point and they need more help with the amount of work they have to do.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, my name is Katie, I work for Holiday, and I'd like to thank you for sharing this reflection of your experience with us. We want to make Village at the Falls the best possible place to retire, and can not do that with your open and honest feedback. We are so happy to hear your comments on our staff and that they have been helpful and kind with the transition. We love what we do and consider it an honor to get to do it.
We are sorry to hear your comments regarding the maintenance team, but are very thankful for the feedback. Open and honest feedback such as yours helps guide us and better understand where to focus our efforts. Of course, if you have additional feedback, we would love to hear from you. Please give us a call or reach out to us anytime by email at [removed] Thank you so much, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and to hear from you very soon. --Katie

My great home

I love this community. The staff are outstanding and caring. The menu is wonderful and they have so much of a variety. The activities are available many times of the day and I like being able to participate with the others residents. I would recommend this community to other families for a great place to live.

A Good Home For Another Resident

In the midst of my community search, I toured this facility too. It was nice and acceptable for one to live in. The care looked good and all looked well taken care of. I found that the the size of the rooms are very small and the community has a big deposit of $3000. Not what I was hoping for to move in.

Met our expectations!

My parents are doing well at the Village at the Falls. The place is very clean and the staff is very easy to work with. I chose this community because they provide 3 great meals a day. They also have a washer and dryer in each building. So far, we are happy ith the experience.

We love everything about it. It's perfect!

It's wonderful, it's really, really good. We love everything about it. The apartment, the food, everything! It's perfect! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Not the right care!

This was not going to be a good fit for mom. She needs more of an assisted living and this community offered independent living. The place was nice and the people were helpful and answered all of my questions.

My Parents Are Well At This Community

So far it has been good experience for my parents here at this community. It is a good looking community, they do a good job with the cleaning. The is staff is really good. There are activities available for the residents. The food is okay, some days the meals are good and other days aren't. Overall I know they are safe and good hands here. This is a community I would recommend, my parents are doing well here.

Village at the Falls is a safe community!

The community at Village at the Falls is a very nice community. Our loved one enjoyed the beautiful courtyard. My loved one really liked the food. I ate there a few times and every time I ate there the food was great. The unit our loved one received was very spacious and nice. They have an alert system that if there is an emergency or fall the residents can push the button and help arrives within ten minutes. The community offers some low income units on the property.

For Independent Lifestyles

My tour of this facility went well. It is a nice community. The staff was kind and informative. From what I saw everything looked nice and clean. This is more an independent community, and my mother needed more care. It was a nice experience.

A perfect place for someone that needs a little more one on one attention!

VIllage at the Falls has been a great place for my husband. The staff are very nice and go out of their way to help. This is a clean smaller community and the managers live on site. He loves the food. There are doctors on site and our daughter lives close enough to visit often. I would definitely recommend this community.

Fun Place

Everyone was very helpful and friendly when we stopped for a tour and even after my mom moved in. My mom has been happy there and they have very good good and activities.

Good food

Village at the Falls is a nice facility. It does have a salon and exercise equipment for the residents to use. There are lots of activities, which I think is great. The food is not institutional, it is actually good.

Food is good, except no variety in breakfast menu. Dining room is not large enough.
Staff are friendly and helpful. Residents seem friendly as well.

Wonderful place!

We helped move my father into Village at the Falls. The place is beautiful and ALL the staff was friendly and helpful. They have a third party optional health aide agency right in the building to utilize at a discounted price. Meals are impressive. Only draw back for us was that they change out their live in managers annually and we happen to be moving in when they were moving out. Sad to see the managers we really looked forward to working with, move out as he was moving in.

Thanks for providing my dad with the best place for him

My dad moved in here two weeks ago and really likes his apartment. I am comfortable knowing he is provided with 3 meals every day and that he is provided with housekeeping and linen service. The staff are professional and friendly. Both in house and out of house activities are available

They're happy together

My mom and sister moved into VATF about 2 weeks ago.
The 2 bdrm apt is beautiful. The staff did a great job preparing the residence. Everyone has been very helpful and attentive, right down to the maintenance staff. The food served has been great. Once their settled I'm sure they will take part in some of the activities offered.

They are doing great.

They are doing great.

A. Wonderful place to retire.

Village at the falls in menomonee falls, wi. Is a fabulous place for seniors. They are extremely caring and helpful. 3 meals a day cooked by a chef, not cafeteria food. Tons of activities and outings. 24 hour a day help is just a push button away. Utilities are included. My parents are very happy. I love seeing them with people to have fun with again.

They were very friendly personable and helpful.

They were very friendly personable and helpful. We haven't had any complaints. There are some activities to do but our loved ones really haven't participated yet so I can't comment on that at this time. There isn't really anything that I would improve or have done any better.

All in all no complaints.

When it comes to some of the activities they always have it in the front foyer because they don't really have a room for that. Sometimes when I walk in, I am walking right into the activity. The food is pretty good. The three meals a day is good it diciplines you to eat regularly.

Great place

People there really care about their residents. They call all residents by their first names, check on them if they don't see them coming down for meals, etc. Emergency pendants are provided, as well as 3 meals a day, sheets and towels are provided and laundered, as well as light housekeeping. PLenty of activities for those who chose to participate.

Warm and caring staff

They do a great job here, I'd give them 5s across the board! The staff are all very warm and accepting, and I really feel like they think of my Mom as family. The care they provide is great, and the community has plenty to do to keep the residents active and entertained. I've had the chance to try the food a few times, and it is good! I like that they offer a few different choices at each meal. They will also bring food to the rooms of any residents who aren't able to make it to the dining room.

Newly remodeled, looks great!

We've had a good experience with this place so far! They've done some recent renovations, and everything looks very new and clean. All the staff we've talked to have been friendly, and the food is good. Overall a very nice place!

Nice Place

My mother-in-law is living there, and it is completely independent, although they do have three meals a day. They have activities like crafts, music, and entertainment.

Village at the Falls

My parents are very happy here. The management works hard and keeps them engaged. The meals are good.

My mother and I dropped in ...

My mother and I dropped in unexpectedly to Village of the Falls on Sunday--we had not planned on doing so but drove by and decided to stop in. Megan was extremely welcoming and invited us to eat lunch. Amy took us on a tour and explained the community in a friendly manner. The facility was nice in appearance and offered much. Jenn has been very responsive since my initial call. She has invited us to events sponsored by the facility. Overall, I am very impressed with Jenn, Megan and Amy.

We Moved Out

My mother is no longer there. There were promises made when we first moved there that did not come through. They said they would be attached at the hip for the first 30 days to take her to meals and show her around - no. We walked in the second day and my mother was stuck in her apartment. She can't see and we ended up having to hire someone to take her to meals and show her around.

There were times that my mother was wandering and we were never informed. She was found out in the veranda out in the back and we were never told. We found out by word of mouth. We would have moved her immediately if we knew she was wandering.

Strong community

I like it because they have to come down for their meals so it's good for my father, especially considering his current situation, to have to go down and be around people, it really is a community. The only issue they have right now is transportation, the first guy they had, everyone loved him, the second gentleman is a sad story, he was killed in a boating accident, and now they are looking for someone else. They will obviously make tranpsortation available but they only have it from 8 to 12; when my dad had a doctors appoinment one fo the younger staff drove him to it; so they are absolutely trying to make do with what they have. The activities are fine, they haven't really added a lot of new things, my dad likes to play poker but he hasn't found a group yet.

Engebretson Move

I just wanted to take this opportunity to share how wonderful the transition for my parents has been and working with the management staff at Village of the Falls. Megan, Adam, Jennifer, Brandon all have been extremely helpful and patient with my many questions around transitioning my parents into their complex. They have worked to accommodate the needs requested as quickly as possible. I am looking forward to my parents getting to know their new neighbors and participating in the activities available at the facility.

Jenn-leasing agent 20min'...

Jenn-leasing agent 20min's from Brookfield. One mile Hwy 45 Dog limit- lg do ok-no barking 30 day notice family doctor! Higher level of care. $2600.00 heat etc. meals housekeeping, free tranportation, cable, pay cable (inclusive). No waiting price

Village at the Falls, a senior independent living retirement community, has 128 unit independent resident homes and is conveniently located in Menomonee Falls, 15 minutes from Milwaukee. Walking paths, wooded retreats and ponds offer a quiet, safe residential area. Newly constructed in summer of 2005, Village at the Falls is already home to many wonderful people and welcomes you to join this great community.