Luther Manor: A Life Plan Community - Wauwatosa, WI

Too Old

I toured here while looking for a place for my loved one. I felt that the place seemed too old to me, and I didn't feel that giving each resident an air-conditioner made much sense. To me, it seemed strange to think that a person who cannot always remember to dress themselves would be able to operate an air-conditioner.

Tour and options

We toured his community for my mom's care. The community is clean, and the environment is nice. They had a good list of activities that are available for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Options for care

We toured this community for care. We did like the staff. The feeling was not what we were looking. They offer a lot of variety in the meals.They do have a list of activities that are offered. They have differing levels of care. We did not like that there was an odor in the community. The showers did not look safe for someone to use. We would suggest a tour for families for the care of a loved one

Not the right place for my Dad.

Peace of Mind for Myself, My Mother is in Good Hands

This has worked out to be an amazing move for my mother. Her move to this community had provided me with a peace of mind knowing she is in good hands. They did a great job with welcoming her into the community. She was set up with a buddy that showed her around the community. When she needs helps with something, someone is always there to help to her. She stays activities, and busy. She even invites her existing friends, to come met her new ones. It has been a lovely experience for us in this community, and I would highly recommend it.

This is a nice community, and my tour of it was a pretty good one. The staff was kind to my family, and myself. From what I saw the community looked nice, and well-kept. It was a good experience, but it wasn't the community for my parents.

Tour Went Well

A place to look at!

This community did not offer the type of apartment we were looking for. It is more like a small open room. The staff stress that they like the residents to get out and socialize. The staff we met were nice and the community was clean. This community is like a miniature town within itself and I thought this might be overwhelming for my loved one.

Right by me!

I thought that this community was just fine. I was able to take a walk around and liked it. Again we were looking for assisted living and this did not provide the amount of care mom needed. Also the location was to far. Wanted to keep mom close.

Excellent Community

My mother is doing great since her move into The Courtyards. We are very impressed with this community it is a wonderful place. The community is very nice looking and smells great. The staff has been helpful and kind to us. They are very outgoing and attentive to the residents. The food is good and my mother has even gained some weight and started to eat more now. This is a excellent community that I would love to recommend.

Lovely place!

We're very happy with how things have gone at Luther Manor, overall. Everyone here is very friendly, and the people at the facility seem well cared for. I think what drew me here the most when we were touring was how lovely the place is, the community is absolutely beautiful!