Luther Manor: A Life Plan Community - Wauwatosa, WI

• Cable Included
  • Audiologist Available
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Medical Social Workers
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Computer Lab
  • Wi-Fi
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Religious Services
  • Respite Care
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Transportation
  • Rehabilitation
  • Skilled Nursing

Too Old

I toured here while looking for a place for my loved one. I felt that the place seemed too old to me, and I didn't feel that giving each resident an air-conditioner made much sense. To me, it seemed strange to think that a person who cannot always remember to dress themselves would be able to operate an air-conditioner.

Luther Manor

Thank you for touring! Luther Manor is undergoing many capital improvements in 2018, and the next few years, and we invite you to come to check out the updates. Independent and Assisted Living residents are able to control the temperature of their apartments. Staff is available to assist if necessary. Our goal is to help residents maintain the greatest possible level of physical health, independence, and emotional well-being.

Tour and options

We toured his community for my mom's care. The community is clean, and the environment is nice. They had a good list of activities that are available for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Luther Manor

Thank you for touring and leaving such a great review! Luther Manor strives to provide a safe, comfortable and inviting living environment.

Options for care

We toured this community for care. We did like the staff. The feeling was not what we were looking. They offer a lot of variety in the meals.They do have a list of activities that are offered. They have differing levels of care. We did not like that there was an odor in the community. The showers did not look safe for someone to use. We would suggest a tour for families for the care of a loved one

Luther Manor

Thanks for touring and leaving a review! Our program areas have different showers, including spas, based on the needs of the residents. Additionally, we are able to install accessible showers in Independent Living apartments. Please reach out if you have additional questions.

Not the right place for my Dad.

Luther Manor

Thanks for touring, we hope you and your Dad find a place that's a good fit.

Peace of Mind for Myself, My Mother is in Good Hands

This has worked out to be an amazing move for my mother. Her move to this community had provided me with a peace of mind knowing she is in good hands. They did a great job with welcoming her into the community. She was set up with a buddy that showed her around the community. When she needs helps with something, someone is always there to help to her. She stays activities, and busy. She even invites her existing friends, to come met her new ones. It has been a lovely experience for us in this community, and I would highly recommend it.

Luther Manor

We're so glad to hear your mother is enjoying living here at Luther Manor! One of our goals is to provide exceptional customer experiences and it's awesome to hear our efforts are working. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

This is a nice community, and my tour of it was a pretty good one. The staff was kind to my family, and myself. From what I saw the community looked nice, and well-kept. It was a good experience, but it wasn't the community for my parents.

Luther Manor

Thank you for touring - we hope you find the right care for your parents!

Tour Went Well

Luther Manor

Thank you for touring - we hope you find the right care for your parents!

A place to look at!

This community did not offer the type of apartment we were looking for. It is more like a small open room. The staff stress that they like the residents to get out and socialize. The staff we met were nice and the community was clean. This community is like a miniature town within itself and I thought this might be overwhelming for my loved one.

Luther Manor

Thank you for taking the time to tour. We hope you find what you're looking for!

Right by me!

I thought that this community was just fine. I was able to take a walk around and liked it. Again we were looking for assisted living and this did not provide the amount of care mom needed. Also the location was to far. Wanted to keep mom close.

Luther Manor

Thank you for touring Luther Manor. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Excellent Community

My mother is doing great since her move into The Courtyards. We are very impressed with this community it is a wonderful place. The community is very nice looking and smells great. The staff has been helpful and kind to us. They are very outgoing and attentive to the residents. The food is good and my mother has even gained some weight and started to eat more now. This is a excellent community that I would love to recommend.

Luther Manor

We're so glad your mother is enjoying herself at Luther Manor! Thank you for sharing! Luther Manor is proud to lead the way in abundant living for all who trust us to care.

Lovely place!

We're very happy with how things have gone at Luther Manor, overall. Everyone here is very friendly, and the people at the facility seem well cared for. I think what drew me here the most when we were touring was how lovely the place is, the community is absolutely beautiful!

Luther Manor

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience! Luther Manor strives to provide exceptional resident experiences and offer an inviting environment to live.

Luther Manor’s Wauwatosa Life Plan Community offers a wide range of programs and services including Independent Living, Supportive Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Memory Care, Hospice Care, and an Adult Day Program.

We know you have options. We are grateful that you’re considering Luther Manor for your next, and perhaps, greatest, chapter of life! How can you know that Luther Manor is the right choice for you?
• We've been enriching the lives of older adults & providing peace of mind to their families for 55+ years
• We are a faith-based community seeking to share God's love by enriching the lives of older adults
• From your most independent state of living to your greatest need for compassionate care, our continuum of care ensures Luther Manor is your home
• We have 29 acres of a secure, park-like community with beautiful views from every residence
• Doctors, dentists, therapy, & specialists are all available at our on-site clinic
• 30+ weekly life enrichment activities per program area engage residents physically, socially, mentally, & spiritually
• Providing more than $5 million annually in charitable care for those who have outlived their resources
• A 400+ warm-hearted volunteer base

Luther Manor has immediate openings. Schedule your personalized tour, today!