Nice Facility

The skilled nursing facility I feel is above average compared to most nursing homes. The nursing staff is dedicated and make sure the residents are receiving good care. If I have family needed short term rehab I would definitely use them again.

WOW UNBELIEVABLE

Very unprofessional place! Everyone I met at this place was sickening! The receptionist, nurses and the CNA'S were very rude and also dressed unprofessionally working in leggings, walking around cursing to each other in front of the residents. And most importantly the residents also did not appear to be well taken care of. Overall I wouldn't let my pet or stuffed animal reside there let alone my LOVED ONES!!! #NO STARS=BELOW QUALITY

Very enjoyable tour. Pleased with rates and accommodations.

We hope to confirm a newly remodeled, one-bedroom apartment with possible move-in middle of October. Very sunny and cheery; with central air conditioning (not window units) There is a Catholic Mass every Wednesday morning which my friend is interested in attending.

My mom seems to like this place. Activity director very enthusiastic and honest. My Mom not happy with the fact that one bedrooms don't have in unit laundry hook ups.

Stay away from this nursing home

This is the worse place in the universe you would ever want your loved one. The staff avoid questions, don't return phone calls and avoid the patients room if you are visiting. The majority of the staff have attitudes and are only there to collect a paycheck. No one wears a name tag so you never know who is coming into the room. Our family member experienced numerous serious bed sores and infections and we couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. Our family member is afraid to stay in this place and feels they are trying to [Removed] him. It's a hopeless situation.

If you love Mom, DON'T let her go here.

I cannot speak to Independant Living apartments. Mom was in Assisted Living for 17 months. In that time, they "forgot" to give her a specific medication for 2 weeks, and "forgot" about at least 2 doctor appointments that they were supposed to arrange for her transportation. Mom spent her last week at Trinity in Rehab, following a hospitalization. They wanted to keep her an extra week (in my opinion, only for an extra paycheck from Medicare) for PT - which her new home is already providing without a break. So when the transport van came to pick up Mom and take her to her new home, they sent her IN HER HOSPITAL NIGHTGOWN, even though she had a closet full of clothes right there!

Fantastic Facility!

My short time working here showed me the incredible dedication the staff here has for the residents.

They are doing a good job, and we are very happy

They are doing a good job, and we are very happy with them. I don't have any concerns.

beautiful place!

It's a beautiful place! It's very clean. The restaurant is beautiful. I've even tried to implement a few ideas I stole from them in my home. My aunt (who is staying there and is able to drive on her own on occasion) has mentioned a concern regarding the parking situation, but that's the only complaint there has been, and it's a very small one.

Comparison shopping for future home.

Always go to more than one facility so you can make a comparison and find exactly what your list says you want, e.g. transportation, dining room , washer and dryer, whatever you want/need to have. Some of my wants changed but overall I was satisfied, There was not a washer and dryer in each unit, which I would have preferred and my apt does not have a dishwasher, which I really don't need. (some of the apts had dishwashers) The location of this facility was also in an area I was familiar with and close to family.

BRIA of Trinity village provides residents with a full continuum of care under one roof, so there is never a need to start your search over for that perfect place to live when your needs change.All rooms are private pay and rates vary by the size of the room.