Nice property, but rooms could use updating and were a bit small with no patios or balconies. No covered garages.

I liked this location the most

While looking into various options for my mother, I actually liked this location the most. This property is very well respected. Here they have assisted living to full blown Alzheimer’s care. However there was an issue. The number of folks here is smaller compared to other places. If you were to not get along with one person it’s not like you can move anywhere to avoid that. In some places with more people, if you run into a person you don’t get along with, there are others to interact with. That was just one of the differences, however other than that I still liked this property better than from what I’ve seen.

Tours for care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. We did like the environment and the nice staff who were able to answer the questions we had. The menu is nice and the variety of activities are very nice for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this community. We found it to be further than what we wanted at the time.

Excellent tour. Staff appears knowledgeable.Facility for memory care was outstanding.I would feel very comfortable knowing my family was being well cared for.

Looks like a great place but not what I am looking for.It has nice large rooms for independent living and lots of amenities.

Beautiful facility. Very helpful staff. Good meal plan. Library next door. Abundance of retail options easily available. Deals with all phases of senior living. My first choice.

the village is such a liar when it comes to my mothers happiness

looks can be decieveing. i walk in an met with the DON an thought this was going to be an great place for my mother but after a month of service it was the complete oppisite. the food was always cold or not what she wanted. there was always an excuse of were her laundry was. when calling to make sure my mother was ready for the doctor there was always an mix up. go in to find my mothers apartment an mess an the aides sitting down on there phone. things that was promised was not because my mother always calls to tell me that she wanted over an hour for help. that is unacceptable. next time we will do a little bit more reach before going to another home

exceptional. Loved every part of this establishment from the front desk to the activities. Now need to convince my parents to come.

The Village of St Edward offers so much. It's one of the few places that will not make you move when you run out of resources.