Villa Valencia - Laguna Hills, CA

A friends new home?

My friend invited me here and it was a good place for her. No place is perfect but it was a good value and my aunt loved it.

No Complaints! Mom Loves It

I had the pleasure of having my mom live at this community. The community is well-kept and clean at its best. The staff are attentive, compassionate, and check on Mom everyday. My mom has joined in some activities and so far it is okay. The meals are great, there is enough to be full and plenty of options for Mom to choose from. Overall, we love it here and I would come her to live also! I absolutely recommend this community!

Great Facility

I like the personal individual attention they provide the residents. The facility is very clean. The staff is caring. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The food is also good there. They provide great care services. We're very pleased with their services.

Happy with Villa Valencia

After touring several Senior Living communities my husband and I chose our top two places and brought my mom down to decide on which would be her next "home". Villa Valencia was our favorite and turned out to be her choice as well. The spacious lobby has a warm and welcoming atmosphere, many residents spend time in the lobby and always seem very happy. The apartments are modern, clean and spacious. The price point for a one bedroom apartment at Villa Valencia was less than a studio apartment at other facilities. The food is excellent and all staff are professional, friendly and caring. My mom has only lived here for under a month and is very happy and satisfied with her choice so far. She is still settling in so hasn't gotten involved in the activities yet.

The facility is pretty clean. There are 2 different dining areas and one area the people are friendly where the other dining area their not. They're in the process of remodeling. There is a lot of changes coming.

very friendly

They are really very friendly. The dining experience perhaps could improve a little in terms of how long it takes to get the meals, but that is the only area for improvement I can think of. Everybody there is really very friendly and they have very positive attitudes and are all very helpful.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and I want to express my appreciation for your kind words about our community. We have high expectations for care delivery, customer service and would like to thank you for your feedback. Your valuable insights will help us achieve our goals. Thank you so much for your consideration. Brian Rougeux, Executive Director.

The care services are top-notch

The Villa Valencia has been a very good experience and still is. The cleanliness and friendliness is excellent. The facility is always clean. There are no messes. The staff has been very friendly and great. They are helpful. The value is pretty good. The care services are top-notch. They do an excellent job at taking care of my loved one. I would recommend the Villa Valencia. I can't rate the activities because it is not applicable.

Highly Recommend

I'm pleased with the staff and their friendly ways, the cleanliness of the facility, services they provide, and the care they give to my mom.This community was very nice and good. They've been great. It worked our really well. The people were really nice and helpful.

Best decision we ever made for mom. Eats well. Very safe. Friendly caring staff. Including nursing. Pet friendly and great entertainment.

simply great

The staff there at Villa Valencia is simply great. Anything my mom wanted or needed, they were right there. Their overall helpfulness with her was impressive.

They are currently doing some construction, and things are going to look really nice once they finish.

One thing I do think they could change is the sliding glass doors on the first floor. They are a little bit rickety and kind of heavy, which makes it hard for my mom to close them all the way.

Other than everything is great!

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I’d like to express my appreciation for your kind words about our community. We are pleased that your mom chose us and that it was a happy decision for her! I would also like to thank you for providing feedback on our sliding doors; our team will be working to correct this issue. Warm Regards, Brian Rougeux, Executive Director.

A few upgrades need to be in place for how much the senior has to pay.

I really love how open it is but I think the price is still a little high for a person who just lost their husband unexpectedly and wasn't ready to be the only one who has to afford a California high rent. Of course it does include food and gas and electricity and care but a couple things to improve upon are the washer and dryers and the hair and nail salon and the shuttle going to the mall.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to write a review about Villa Valencia. Villa Valencia offers various sizes of rooms to accommodate a variety of financial needs. Rental rates includes 3 meals a day provided by an Executive Chef; all utilities, cable TV, fitness gym, large swimming pool, internal movie theatre, an array of daily entertainment and activities (Lifestyle 360); outings to local events; free transportation to local shops in Laguna Hills; 24 hour Security; high quality caring medical staff available at touch of an emergency call pendant. I would love to spend time with you and go over all of the accommodations that we have to offer, please reach out to me directly. Thanks, Brian Rougeux, Executive Director.

It was fine, the place was clean, and the staff was friendly

This is one of the places I looked at when I was touring. It was fine, the place was clean, and the staff was friendly. It didn't seem to have a lot of fluff, or seem very well decorated. It wasn't what I was looking for.

I found the PERFECT place for my dad!!!

I have been trying to move my dad closer to me for over a year. We have looked at many places, but they just weren't the right fit. The day of our tour, we walked into the large lobby and heard music and singing. My dad wanted to stop right there and join them, but I said we had to look around at the entire Villa. After looking at all the bedrooms available, we agreed that the studio was the best for his needs. He even lucked out and got a patio room on the ground floor. Thanks, Deb!!!
My favorite part of Villa Valencia was how SPECIAL my dad felt immediately. Everyone seemed to know his name, and watched over him to make sure he was adjusting smoothly. He has now started his own ukelele class and is teaching others how to play. I knew instantly that this was going to be his new home and he has never looked back.
Thanks to all of the staff for being so wonderful to him.

Liked this place the best.

Liked this place the best.

A beautiful home for my mom

My mom has lived at Villa Valencia for almost 1-1/2 years in the Independent Living tower. I was so happy to find a home for her where all her needs and more are provided at a very reasonable rate. The main lobby is spacious and beautiful, the apartments are large, all 3 meals are provided and the variety of activities available is amazing. I have eaten there many times with my mom and the quality and variety of menu choices available is excellent. The residents have a laundry room on each floor or they have the option of having their laundry done by Villa Valencia and weekly housekeeping is included. I feel so much better knowing my mom is eating regularly and is getting out of her apartment to participate in as many activities as she can. The front desk staff does an amazing job of assisting and fielding calls and inquiries. Also knowing that Villa Valencia's excellent nursing staff is close by should anything happen is really comforting.

WONDERFUL PLACE TO SPEND LAST YEARS.

OVERALL, THE FOOD IS GOOD BUT SOMETIMES, TOO FANCY. WISH WERE MORE ORDINARY. SPHAGETTI AND MEAT SAUCE WOULD BE NICE. MISS SAUCES.
PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL. SERVICES GREAT. STAFF GREAT. LOTS OF ROOM IN OUR APARTMENT. CLUBS ARE FUN.

Are they set up to take ful...

Are they set up to take full care of my mom? Seems like Independent Living, and we need nursing or assisted. I like very much and would like to visit.

It felt like a hotel resort...

It felt like a hotel resort, big and bustling, when we first went in. The apartments are beautiful and huge! Great if you are active, social and want lots of people around.

Great place for mom or dad

Found this facility to be a great cost for services rendered. Includes all meals and housekeeping once a week. Every afternoon there is entertainment offered along with movies and games. Bus scheduling has had its problems but they seem to be trying to work things out. My Mother is in the independent living section but she recently broke her foot and it was really convenient to arrange for the extra help while her foot is in a cast. beautiful setting and close to shopping.
Staff is very helpful in starting a new activity if it is not already offered.
I would very much recommend this facility.

Great So Far

They've been great. They do all kinds of stuff. They have parties and they go on trips to malls and museums. They just seem to have a never ending stream of that stuff going on.

The food is really good - my mom really likes it. I don't think there are any ways they can improve. This is our only experience with a place like this and it's been great so far.

Studio very small, no kitch...

Studio very small, no kitchenette. One berm starting at 3000, out of budget range.

Good Community

We really did not have a lot to compare it to as this was our first experience but it seemed like everything went good. We liked the atmosphere and feel of the community when we visited it, it was more open and the residents seemed more active then resident at other communities. It worked our really well. The people were really nice and helpful.

This is looking like the finalist.

This is looking like the finalist.

I actually tood a tour here and I fou...

I actually tood a tour here and I found it clean and nice.

Their units are the largest around. H...

Their units are the largest around. Have studio available for $1,800 and 1 bed is $2,700. 2 meals/day provided, breakfast and choice of lunch/dinner.

Situated on 8.5 beautifully landscaped acres right in the heart of Laguna Hills, where you only need to walk minutes from our back gate to find yourself in the upscale Laguna Hills Mall - Villa Valencia Independent Living, a full service community, is ideal for senior who value their independence and appreciate the good life. Our community features the comfortable lifestyle and superb amenities that are synonymous with the highest standards of hospitality and service. Huge apartments in both Independent Living and Assisted Living allow our residents resort-style living and the freedom to maintain their dignity and independence. At Villa Valencia we offer a full schedule of exercise and wellness programs, outings to local attractions and wonderful on-site entertainment. We go the extra mile, creating unusual and exciting activities that make our community such an invigorating place to live. Our unique aquatic and fitness programs promote health and wellness. Activity programs include dances, special events such as luaus, as well as trips to the theater and nearby sunny beaches.

Independent Living is for seniors who want to maintain their rich and rewarding life without the responsibilities of running a household. Here, you’re given independence and options. We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more. It’s ideal if you’re an active senior who wants to focus on the things you enjoy most in life, but yet have assistance available should you need it.