Villa Ocotillo Assisted Living and Memory Support - Scottsdale, AZ

I think it is absolutely Delightful.

My mother is so incredibly happy living in this great community. The staff have been so delightful to work with and the food was great when she first moved in, but it has been slightly declining. However I do see improvements happening in the kitchen to maybe help that soon. I really think that for the overall cost, it is well worth it, if you ask me. My mother has never been happier anywhere else.

really good job

They did a really good job. They went over and picked up my sister, who is starting to battle Alzheimers , and helped get her set up. Everything went fine. It's a very nice facility, and the people there are very friendly.

Located in the heart of Scottsdale, Villa Ocotillo offers a wonderful family atmosphere in a very comfortable center. We pride ourselves on providing care, customized to meet our residents’ unique needs, regardless of income. From our walking club to water aerobics, ice cream socials to happy hour with great entertainers. We offer our residents plenty to do.
Our Care Points System and qualified staff assure you of receiving the assistance with activities of daily living that you need. Scottsdale Osborn Hospital is across the street, as are many other health care providers for your more urgent needs. We look forward to welcoming you into our family!