Villa Jean Group Home

My wife was a resident with Villa Jean on West Boston Street, Chandler, Az, for 5 years. She passed away in early December, 2017, after being diagnosed with lung cancer a year ago. Her primary admission was due to a traumatic brain injury in 2012.
I visited several group homes before settling on Villa Jean. I am a Registered Nurse and I can sincerely say that Ruth was treated with professional, compassionate, loving care throughout her entire stay. I appreciate that I never had to worry in that regard.

Seems To Have Good Care

They seem to take care of my dad very well, but his condition was that to where he couldn't relay anything to us. We were going to place my mom there also, but she just did not like it at all because she couldn't understand the staff because of the language issue.

Excellent Decision!

Each element of the care provided to our loved one by Villa Jean as been outstanding! The facility, the in-house staff, the medical team have all exceeded our expectations. My mother in law has improved in mobility since she began to live @ Villa Jean. Lastly, their responsiveness in communicating with the family is timely and complete.

my dad

I just love where my dad is.he is happy and they take very good care of him. They treat us as we are there family. Thank you for taking excellent care of my dad....

They are absolutely fabulous people.

They are absolutely fabulous people. They are full of love and caring. There isn't anything I would like to see changed or improved. They are perfect. Activities, food, everything is perfect! They are doing an excellent job. I would give them a ten out of five.

Everything is working out well

Everything is working out well. They take good care of my dad. The staff is friendly, and the community is kept clean, they are very attentive. They have plenty of activities, my dad responds well to the children that come in and sing. We liked that there were some men in the community, and I liked the concern they showed about my dad.

Nice looking place

We toured this facility when we were looking into care options for my Dad. This was a nice looking, clean place, and the staff seemed very friendly. One of the aspects we were interested in for Dad was a community with a good population of male residents and caregivers, and this location didn't satisfy that as well as others we saw.

villa jean

Noel and Jean the owners and all the care givers are the best I'm so lucky we found this home..thanks to a place for mom on helping us find such a great group of people that are so loving and caring. Villa Jean is a great place for mom...thank you

We visited this house & 2 others by t...

We visited this house & 2 others by the same owner/family. All three were very clean & tidy. Staff is very personable & professional. We really like their approach and attention to detail.