Chandler Memory Care - Chandler, AZ

Excellent Communication

My loved one lives here, and overall, I feel our experience has been really good. I really think that the communication at Chandler Memory Care is the best point about the community. It is excellent. They do a really good job keeping up updated about things. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating. The food is alright here, and meals seem complete and nutritious. I also like that the community is very clean. I also like that they have a good amount of things going on the in the community to keep residents engaged. They have three full time people there who organize the activities such as games, outings, and live entertainment. I'm happy with our experience so far, and I would recommend Chandler to others.

Stephanie Campbell

On behalf of our entire team at Chandler Memory Care, we would like to thank you for your glowing review of our community! Our Activity Director has a special event planned for Valentine's day, we hope you can join us for "My Funny Valentine" party!

Fantastic!

My mother-in-Law is with Chandler Memory right now for Respite care, and it has really been a great experience. She is only there a few times a week, but the staff is still so attentive. They always acknowledge her and know her by name. They are very personable, and they really make everyone feel cared for and at home. The place is so clean, and there’s isn’t any of the smell that sometimes permeates these facilities. My Mother-in-Law really loves getting involved in the community. They have so many activities for her to be a part of like singing, dancing, exercise, and painting classes. Overall, our experience with Chandler Memory Care has really been fantastic, and we would absolutely recommend it to others.

Very Professional Staff

My wife is doing absolutely fantastic. They are doing a great job. They know what they are doing and they have plenty of staff and nurses to take care of everybody. They are all very professional. This community is best one we saw. They got my wife on the right medication and she loves it there. She is never asking to go home.

Stephanie Campbell

Thank you for your glowing review of Chandler Memory Care. We are happy to provide the excellent care your wife deserves!

Great Facility For Memory Care

My wife has been a resident for about 10 days. She did get a black eye the first night when she bumped into something in the middle of the night. But otherwise everything is going great. There are lots of activities and a lot of workers. Also there are two doctors there during the week and well as a few nurses. So medical care doesn't seem to be an issue. All the employees are very to talk to. The facility is always very clean and neat. I have no complaints. It is very easy to check her out for an outing.

visited this looking for a place for my wife. The tour was very informative and actually ran into a friend of ours that works there that we used to go to church with back in the 1990s. Very nice environment and this Center is in my top 3

Staff Was Very Interactive With The Residents

My tour of this facility went very well. I really liked this facility. It was a very nice and clean community, that was one of the things that stood out to me. The staff was very kind and interactive with the residents. The residents seemed to really enjoy the staff as well. There were many activities offered. This is a wonderful community.

Going well so far

Things are going well so far at Chandler. The staff is nice and they are attentive and patient with the residents. The facility itself is clean and well maintained. The residents here seem taken care of and content.

Great Communications

They have some good activities. I've been a few times when my dad has not been real active. The nurse is sharp and she keeps me up to date with that. The most important thing is communication and they are very good at that.

Great communication

Things are going very well. There communication is great and I am very pleased with the staff and the facility. Overall we have had a great experience with Chandler Memory Care so far.

Very Impressed

I would say that when I provided feedback to them, I saw that it was instantly addressed and they followed up with me about it, so that was impressive. They are always welcoming to me and my loved one and talk to her as an adult and not as someone with Alzheimer's.

Very nice staff

It is going very well at Chandler. The staff is doing a very nice job. They are very nice to my Mom and they try to make sure that she is taken care of. This is a brand new experience for us and they are doing a great job.

Very nice place!!!

Positice Experience

I thought the experience has been positive. We have had a few glitches with my wife and some of the other residents, but we addressed them and they took care of everything. They know all of us by name and they keep us abreast with what's going on, so I am very positive about everything.

Chandler Memory Care is a memory care community in Chandler, Arizona that provides a home away from home for your loved one. Avenir's Memory Care Program believes that "What remains is far more important than what is lost." Our unique approach to memory care highlights our residents remaining abilities and places residents in groups of peers based on cognitive ability. Years of research shows that the environment in which memory impaired individuals live is crucial to improving quality of life issues inherent with the disease progression. Research also identifies that memory-impaired adults do far better in smaller living environments when placed with their peers of similar cognitive ability. Our community allows our residents the freedom to visit their neighbors and enjoy large, secured outdoor areas. Avenir's Memory Care program is tailored to each individual’s abilities and needs. We focus on helping your loved one succeed in use of their remaining abilities, by encouraging them to connect with the things they can do, rather than reminding them of those they cannot – creating success stories one small victory at a time.