Golden Touch One Adult Care Home - Gilbert, AZ

Golden Touch One Adult Care Home - Gilbert, AZ has yet not published prices.

I can't say enough good things about Golden Touch One Adult Care. [name removed] and [name removed] are incredible caregivers. My dad had reservations going to a facility but as soon as he saw their house he absolutely loved it.The care they showed was second to none. The house was kept very clean. The meals outstanding.If I had any questions they were always answered no matter the time of day. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

Review of Golden Touch One Adult Care Home - Gilbert, AZ

Toured this facility, and the staff were very nice and show caring for their residents. Very well clean and maintained facility. Love the pictures they keep on the board of their residents, shows their care and compassion for each of them, celebrating birthdays together as family! Great place!

Review of Golden Touch One Adult Care Home - Gilbert, AZ

My father lives in this facility and I couldn’t be happier. He is well taken care of and seems very happy. I would recommend these people to anyone who needs such place. They are very caring and treat everyone very well.

Review of Golden Touch One Adult Care Home Gilbert, AZ

The care is excellent. Help is there when you need it. The home is well kept.

Review of Golden Touch One Adult Care Home Gilbert, AZ

Joel and Cathy are extremely conscientious and have the ability to give excellent care at many different levels of needs. Across the board I've watched residents level of well being and physical health improve under their care my Father-In-Law included. In regards to housekeeping and meals they have the highest standards. The home is always exceptionally clean. The house became a home and an extended type of family.

Review of Golden Touch One Adult Care Home Gilbert, AZ

We could not be happier with the care she was given with our dear Aunt. The home is so well maintained and so clean. Cathy and Joel are amazing. They know exactly what to do for each person there and they do it with love and compassion.

The facility was very nice and [Removed]was very polite and informative.

“[Removed] are lively, funny couple the atmosphere in the house is upbeat and pleasant. Residents get their meds on time, have pleasing varied meals and are escorted through the house like royalty so they don’t stumble or fall. We go over couple times a week and are always greeted warmly. Mom also happy which is the important thing."

[Removed] took care of my husband. They display integrity, reliability and emotional maturity. Their ability to interest with people especially to elders in a pleasant manner give them a significant advantage. I am blessed to have them as a caregiver.

The home was always in immaculate condition. It was comforting to see the smile on my mother’s face every time we visited, she always dressed nicely and gives shower frequently, and my mother loved the food. I went to work each day knowing my mother was in the best hands with people who truly cared about her well being and have a special gift, when caring for the elderly.

They have provided my mother-in-law with the utmost of professional care with the personal touch that I felt is unmatched. They provided so much love that my mother in law consider it her home and wouldn’t leave for anything.

This facility is excellent. It’s a beautiful home but the owners are what makes it a 5 star. They are loving, patient, kind, informed, educated in all case. My mom couldn’t stop talking how good they were to her! Highly recommend this facility.

You have such a home and you provided excellent care to our father. We appreciate how much you make him feel at home in his final days.

Provided excellent care for my wife by administering her medications, hygiene needs and moral support by the day she was in their charge. Both my wife and I observed that this two caregivers [Removed] provide a quality care.

Your facility was a home for our father. You always treated him with respect and like he was part of your family. Every time we come over dad always looked good. No words can ever tell you what peace of mind you gave us during a very difficult time. I home other families will experience your kindness and love and feel that they made the right choice to take care of their loved one.

Both caregivers ([Removed]) are a gift from Heaven, helping families deal with their aging parents. I will refer anyone that ask me for a great care home! Thank you for taking such wonderful care of mom!

“I am blessed knowing you and your team are taking such wonderful care of my mom. Thank you and god bless.”

Such a wonderful loving atmosphere for my mom and all.
Appreciate all the love and hard work that takes place in this home!

Wonderful place and do an outstanding job. Both my two daughters and I appreciate the way you cared for my wife.

Exceptional care of our husband and father. We feel confident he is well taken care of in your hands. [Removed] are very gentle, as well as professional. We definitely made the right choice in caregivers.

We (My son and I) are so happy that we found Golden Touch for our husband and dad! They are so caring and competent, that none of us have any concerns about [Removed].[Removed] do a wonderful job! They really erased all of our concerns about his care.

This is a lovely place. This is my home. I love the people here. They are all friendly. The food is wonderful, good old time cooking. The house is clean. Everything is so perfect. Just loved it here.

[remove] and staff are amazing caregivers. Not only is the home always clean and immaculate - they treat all their residents like family members. The love and caring nature they exude is unsurpassed and I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to loved ones or friends.