Villa de San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

You probably never dreamed of what life would be like in 2008. But now that 2008 is in full swing, please take a deep breath and imagine what your everyday life could be if you eliminate having to prepare and cook three meals a day and significantly reduce your housekeeping duties. How would you like being able to walk to Mass, a fine restaurant, café, convenience store, health and fitness center, beauty salon, library and media room with computers, to visit physicians and to participate in our life enrichment’s educational, social, wellness, recreational and spiritual programs and activities which enrich and empower those who reside at Villa de San Antonio? Imagine the end of home-maintenance repairs and chores.

You’re probably thinking about all the ways your lifestyle would improve as a result of moving Villa de San Antonio. Here, you’ll have ample leisure time for ease and relaxation. Come enjoy your spare time and learn new skills, socialize with friends, develop hobbies and improve your health and spiritual well-being. Has there ever been something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the time to do yet? We’ll provide you with the time to do it at Villa de San Antonio.

Located on 15 spacious acres and less than 20 minutes from downtown San Antonio, Villa de San Antonio offers spacious and luxurious independent living garden homes and apartments, as well as assisted living services. Our distinctive, gated community opened in 2007.

Wonderful Community

My mother is doing great since her move to this community. She really likes it, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. This a wonderful community with kind people. Everybody is very nice, and friendly. The staff is very helpful whenever needed, and they are quick to respond when needed for help. We love everything about this community. She has gotten involved in the community with the activities they offer. They really take good care of her, and her needs. This is a community I would recommend to anybody, it is fabulous facility.

A tour for home

This was a tour of a cottage that would have been nice. We like the staff but did not like that they needed to replace the carpet in the community. They offer meals that are served with a choice. We suggest that families consider a tour before making a decision on this community for a place to call home.

Great food and shuttle services.

My father moved here recently and things are going well so far!Things are going great with him and he's adjusting well! They are very patient with him and make sure he is comfortable. They offer so many activities and I'm sure he will participate when he has adjusted more. We chose this community because of the meals and the shuttle service they provide. My father can no longer cook or drive so it was a good fit.

Nice floor plan!!

The thing I was most pleased about during our visit of this facility was the great floor plan they had in the building. The hallways were wide and the dinning and lobby room was more than big enough for all of the residents to fit comfortably. The overall community was very nice with lots of great amenities it was just beyond our budget.

Comfort For Mom!!

The Villa de San Antonio is a beautiful comfortable community. My mother is really enjoying the freedom of being able to go eat in the dining room as she pleases. The dining room is set up very elegant. The community as a whole has a hotel feel to it. The only complaint so far is that my mother happened to get a unit that does not have its own washer and dryer so she has to use a shared one across the hall. In my opinion, I would defiantly recommend this complex to anyone.

No complaints !!

I am very satisfied with the care my loved one has been receiving from this community, the staff have gone out of there way to make sure my mom stays comfortable and is enjoying her new living environment. Overall this place is great and my mother is happy, I have no complaints.

Love it here

I have only been here since Tues afternoon when I moved in I am not a social person or joiner but had made myself understand either try to adjust or stay in the mess I was in. So far, ate Tues, unpacked ,went and ate and meet more people, that evening is social hour I went for 20 minutes, enjoyed the live country music and watched the dancing came back and unpacked. Thurs un paced, got cleaned up again and went on the bus to a local steak house . Wonderful. came home and unpacked. Friday I had got a app to get a perm , my hair looks so good best in 3 years. Patty and staff are great. got a pedi also. went and ate. came home started un packing and my son called they came and got me and we went to our HEB and brought me home we came in and we got all the boxes I had been folding and paper etc and it is gone, he hung some pictures and coming back today to do more. Lots of people here say they don't like a lot of clutter, I love my pictures, keepsakes, A large number of people have cats and dogs they really are happy. To me one the of the best thing is the feeling of safety and all inside. You can walk forever , you can play pool, or go swim or go take water aerobics, see a movie, go take computer classes, take classes in the gym, the mail is inside . I guess what I am trying to say, the Last 4 years have been very hard, but I have a choice, here. I can either sit by myself and watch people, stay in my apt, or go join the world again. My father was in assisted living and he never joined in but he would sit out in things and listented lots do that here. There are all kinds of card games, all kinds of games period. I will rest during that They have trips every week so you can do as little or as much as you want or feel like they have gardening out side in back , one of my sons is really interested in coming and joining in, he has been invited. One last thing, probably should have said it first. This place was built by a Catholic company and they built the most beautiful Chapel. You can go or not , or they will take you to other churches around here on the bus. they will help you, will allow you to count your toes if that is what you want to do. So if you need a small apt like I have, or a large 2 bedroom, 2 bath one you can get it. They also have cottages on the property. In the same building assisted living area. All in all , it is like a nice 4 star hotel with anything at least I need. Many people here are in great shape and are much more active than I and I guess I am in the mid range . Good luck in what you decide to do.

I will tell you that Villa de San Antonio has been acceptable so far, but it has only been 7 weeks and not enough time was given before review requested.

Villa de San Antonio, Amazing Staff, Strong Christian Culture

Amazing staff from the front receiption desk to the cleaning services and beyond. My Mom has everything she needs and more for her independent living stay. We needed a few months respite for Mom after her Hip Replacement and long distance Move from Florida to Texas. Mom has enjoyed on-site physical therapy and balance classes assisting her to reach maximum potential. There are outings and special weekly "happy hour" and movies ... Mom just may choose to stay a while longer. As the caregiver daughter I am so pleased to see Moms recovery to health in this awesome social community. There is Mass in the Chapel everyday except Tuesday, giving us the opportunity for the Catholic Culture we desired. So blessed to have found Villa de San Antonio. Looking forward to having Sunday Brunch at the Villa de San Antonio Restaurant.😃

High Functioning Assisted Living

My parents both lived here, then moved out, then my dad moved back in. They had moved to an assisted living with a really high level of care, and he didn't need it. He is actually in assisted living at The Villa but everyone seems to be really high functioning and he fits in well. They do a variety of activities. They provide 3 meals a day as part of the accommodations. He feels like he is completely independent, and all they really have to help him with is medication. It is a great place - he is much happier here than at their other assisted living facility.