Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living - Tucson, AZ

My experience

I did not get a welcoming feeling when we visited this community. They seemed to keep telling us we needed to go to another building. This community consists of three villas on three separate hills. They were not setup to give us a tour. They left us in the lobby and it was an awkward feeling.

Positive experience!!

So far from what I have heard, the Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living has been a good fit for my father. He is doing fine there and everything is going well, no complaints.

Fabulous staff

Things are going as good as they can. The staff is fabulous and I would never complain about anyone there. They are wonderful people, but my Dad is on a rollercoaster ride. It is no fault of theirs of course.

Mom was well taken care of while she was there

My Mom passed away 7 days after she checked into the facility. She was well taken care while she was there, and hospice did a great job as well. You guys did a great job too.

A Beautiful Place

The Via Elegante Luxury Assisted Living is a beautiful facility to look at, so just aesthetically it is a nice place to be living at. They have a consistent staff that is very caring, which is nice so there are not new workers every week.

They are doing fantastic, absolutely great.

They are doing fantastic, absolutely great. It has been a really great move. Much better than the place we were before. The level of care there is fantastic.

Very Nice Place

My mom is taken care of wonderfully and would recommend this facility happily.

Very individualized care in a beautiful place inside and out

Since there are a maximum of ten residents in each of three houses, there is a great deal of individual attention. I am only familiar with the Vineyard House. It is the newest one and the nicest. It has individual bedrooms and private bath. There is a large patio that looks out at the Santa Catalina mountains. The staff is caring and available for everything the resident needs. The cost is higher than any but the care is worth it.

Our experience with Via Elegante was,...

Our experience with Via Elegante was, for the most part, good. It is very expensive, but the size of the rooms in the homes are large and beautiful. My Mom is blind, so she wasn't able to appreciate it. The owner, Andy, is very nice and personable. We could tell he was sincere in caring for the residents. The caregivers are loving and attentive. I feel the 12 hour shifts they work are too long and they have all the other responsibilities such as cleaning, cooking, ect. This may be the reason why they are not able to care for the residents like they need to. The draw back was the nurse who is on staff. She is very hard to deal with, condescending, defensive and basically not worth the extra money they charge to have her on staff. As far as the actives they provide we're good and my Mom enjoyed them even though she is blind.

Short time spent there was impressive.

We weren't here long but the time we spent was good. We were positively impressed with them, they did a wonderful job. We really thought they did good.

Via Elegante offers unique Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our communities are comprised of three beautiful homes nestled within a secure campus. Each home has only 10 bedrooms with private bathrooms, and enjoys a serene backdrop of natural desert landscape and breathtaking mountain views.