Copper Canyon Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Tucson, AZ

Copper Canyon Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

Brief Stay

The stay at Copper Canyon Alzheimer's Special Care Center was a very unexpectedly brief stay since he has passed away. I understood that they were trying to transition him into his new environment and did not want me to be there when they were trying to get him acclimated. While I was away he had to go into the hospital and while he was in the hospital he was still considered a resident, so it ended up being a very expensive stay. The staff was as caring as they could be in under the circumstances. [Removed]. very nice lady to deal with at Copper Canyon office. The community came highly recommended.

This place was very nice. Has pretty much everything you could want. Staff seemed very good. Talked with a lady who had both parents in there and said it was just the greatest. Will be going in for a pop up visit soon.

Nothing Positive Things To Say

I had to place my wife here for a short term stay while I recovered from surgery and it was a wonderful experience for her. She liked being around the residents and the staff. The staff is extremely friendly and interacts with the residents. The food was good very healthy and good portions. The community and the grounds are well kept very clean. I really liked the layout of the community I especially liked that they had 2 dining rooms. The price fit within our budget means

I Feel Like I Found The Best

My husband is much happier since moving in. The care is wonderful. Everything is so much better from what we have seen in 4 weeks. He is active and participating in the activities. The nurses tell me he takes walks around and does not use his walker unless it is not a good day for him. He likes the residents and speaks to everybody there. I see he is fairly content even with his dementia.

The food is terrific!!!

The staff at Copper Canyon is wonderful and they keep me updated with my husband's care. He receives very good care in this memory care community. While he does not participate in any activities there are plenty of them available. This community is about 3 years old and can house about 60 residents and they do have some shared rooms. If you are looking for a clean and well maintained memory care community this may be the one for you.