We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Casa De Los Abuelos
Casa De Los Abuelos is a clean home with no smell. I love that visitors are free to come and go there, so it seems very comfortable. Most of the staff are nice and will chat with residents and visitors, and the food always smells good. Meals are complete and nutritious, and they are willing to accommodate different needs and diets. They allow my loved one to help out around the community in the kitchen and by folding laundry. I do wish they had a place for her to go walking outside though. They only have a little patio right now.
My husband has adjusted to his new surroundings, however, being a smaller community and there not being as many residents the population is mostly female and he really has no one to relate too and talk sports too. My husband's health is declining so we have him on hospice and the staff here is wonderful and is working well with hospice. The community is always clean and well kept.
They were fabulous!
They were fabulous! We have no qualms at all about recommending them. I loved the way they took care of the ladies. They were very attentive, they just made everything as easy as possible. I highly recommend them.