Brookdale Oro Valley - Oro Valley, AZ

Brookdale Oro Valley - Oro Valley, AZ has yet not published prices.

Not What We Were Looking For

We toured Brookdale while looking for living options for my father. While I thought it was fine, he didn’t like it. He wanted a smaller community, but I think it was a little too small for him with too many people. We ultimately chose to move elsewhere.

Interesting set-up

This was a rather interesting community and the staff did a very nice job showing us around and answering all our questions about their community The courtyard was very nice, interesting set-up inside, bright clean and welcoming. It would be worth scheduling a tour here.

Tender Loving Care!

I am impressed with the care that my loved one is receiving at the Brookdale Oro Valley. When my sister saw her, she said she looked better than before moving in. They take care of her and give her, her medications on time. I have no complaints so far.

Toured The Other Options

We had time to tour this community and we got good service that day. The staff were friendly and aware of what we were looking for. However my parents did not think they were close enough to them so we passed the opportunity.

Outstanding care

I am happy with the care that my mother is getting here. The staff is always making sure that she is taken care of with her needs. She is very pleased with the staff who are always friendly. The community is very clean. She is liking the activities with the other residents. I would recommend the care to other families with a good value for a loved one.

My Mom Is Doing Fine

My mom is staying at Brookdale Oro Valley and she is doing fine here so far. We are very happy with her care that she is receiving. The services are good too!

Going pretty well

Brookdale is very a very modern facility and it is clean and well maintained. The staff is helpful, caring and attentive. The level of care here is excellent and so far things are going pretty well here.

Everyone Is Friendly

Everyone there was very friendly, very welcoming, and very professional. And they all genuinely cared about all the residents. They are a great group of folks. I cannot think of anything that they can improve on.

Staff Is Freindly

We did not place family member at this facility due to being to difficult to transition frequently. The Facility was very clean and staff was friendly.

excellent job

They were really excellent with my father in that he was pretty difficult to deal with at first and they bent over backwards to make it work, and took their time to help him get adjusted. He was pretty difficult and they did an excellent job working with him.

Too Far Away

That one is very nice but it costs more and it was further out.

At Brookdale Oro Valley we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That’s why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs at Brookdale are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.