• Rehabilitation
  • On-site Nurse
  • Medication Reminders
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Laundry services
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Resident Activites
  • Recreational & Social Activities

Great Place for Mom!

Ever since finding Veranda House, we have been at ease with leaving our mom here. My family is all so pleased with the amount of activities offered to her. They even take them on field trips! They are so loving and friendly that she is able to feel comfortable in going to someone for help at anytime. Not to mention the price is excellent!!

Great place!

They have so much to offer!
Yummy food, fun activities and a family friendly atmosphere that is inviting. My grandma lived there and they treated her like she was the only one there.

Overall I am happy with it because my husband has been happy there.

We chose this location because the care givers that came in to help with his physical therapy, work with them. My husband likes to participate in the majority of activities provided. They take residents to a pool for water aerobics. I like the staff, because they have been able to answer all my questions and have been nice. They have provided him with care he needs. From what I can see the community is a clean place. Overall I am happy with it because my husband has been happy there.

If you’re looking for excellent full-service living accommodations for seniors at an affordable price, then Veranda House is the perfect choice for you. When people move to Veranda House, not only will they be enhancing their lifestyle, they will be forming many new wonderful memories. Everything becomes stress-free, fascinating and simply, just more fun.