Very Nice

I really liked the VNA. This community was my first choice when I was looking for a new place. It's very nice, and the staff is helpful, and I liked the location. However, I felt that the apartments were a little small for my taste, and I did end up going to a community that offered more spacious rooms. However, I would still recommend this community to others.

Valley VNA Senior Services helps seniors and their families make the best choices for living. In fact, we've been serving people like you in our community for nearly 100 years.

As an independent, non-profit community organization, Valley VNA Senior Services helps seniors in three important areas:

Assisted Living - Located in southeast Neenah, we have many options for senior living ranging from independent living apartments to 24-hour assisted living plus special accommodations for those experiencing Alzheimer's and other dementias.

In-Home Care - These program options offer homemaker companion and personal care services to seniors living in their own homes in the Fox Valley area - Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh, Winneconne, Omro, Appleton, Darboy, Little Chute, Kaukauna, etc.

Community Resource - We serve as a resource for seniors and families looking for answers through our Senior Living Consultation.