Oak Park Place Menasha - Menasha, WI

Oak Park Place Menasha - Menasha, WI has yet not published prices.

We couldn’t be happier here. Beautiful building. Our apartment is so large and homey. We love the nature outside our windows. Helpful and cheerful staff.

[Removed] was very thorough and answered our questions. The facility was very safe, clean, bright, and positive. On the tour, we met about 8 or 9 residents who were obviously happy & content living there - one gal even said with a smile, “you’re going to love it here!”

Horrible experience

Although this place was beautiful and the caregivers that were there were friendly and caring. Mom wasn't getting the care she needed or that she was paying for and what we were promised on the tour. They only had one nurse and she was on call not even there most of the time. Mom moved in on the 3rd and died on the 19th, a week before she died we pleaded with the manager to get better care in action before she dies. It was just so understaffed here nobody paid attention to mom's oxygen we found her numerous times without her oxygen on for whatever reason. And when she was found unresponsive her oxygen had came off in the middle of the night. Where someone should've been checking on her. I would never recommend anyone to this community.

Do not know what they could do better

The staff at this community are encouraging, attentive and a great group of people. My loved one is making friends and he enjoys some of the daily activities. They keep the community clean. He likes the food and he has a nice size room. This community is in a good location and I would recommend it.

Beautiful Community

I had a good tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. I didn't really get to meet much of the staff, but the community looked great. I will say this is a beautiful community overall.

Over the top staff!!

My father was having some trouble adjusting to the community so we moved my mother in as well. The place has been wonderful to both of them. The care givers there unbelievable they get my father to laugh and they keep him going. The room he is in is comfortable and the apartment my mother is in is beautiful. She has a huge bedroom. I had a meal there not too long ago for lunch, it was just a sandwich but it was very tasty. They recently got a new cook, [Removed], and he is amazing. It sure always smells good in the dining room when he's cooking.

Oak Park Place

I spent two weeks at Oak Park Place on respite. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was impressed they always remembered my name, The facility is bright and cheerful, with wide hallways that encourage walking.The residents were pleasant. The physical setting is beautiful. I would stay therel

They do not have a nurse 24/7. No visiting physical therapist. Definitely no visiting podiatrist! They are unprofessional and a lot of their 'caregivers' have no experience! Good luck in your search!

Nice Tour Guide!!

I took a tour of Oak Park Place Menasha. The tour guide showed me the bedrooms, dinning room, and other parts of the community. When we went on our tour they weren't prepared my mother was no able to walk the whole tour she needed assistance and they didn't have a chair available for her to move around in.