Emerald Valley Assisted Living - Appleton, WI

Grandma was happy here

The environment was an excellent fit for my grandma. She was 97 and stayed for 7 weeks before passing.The communication between the staff and me were great. They had a team that was cohesive and they really cared. It was kept clean they would make sure the trash was always empty. They would always engage her to join the daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Understaffed facility.

Wonderful staff but no memory care unit

Even though this was an older building, it was still very nice. They have a wonderful marketing director and the other staff members were great. The facility itself was very clean and well maintained. The community had a lot to offer for activities and all of the residents seemed very happy. What I really like is that the facility actually has trained chefs instead of just having employees do it. The only reason why I didn’t bring my Husband here is that they do not have a memory care unit. I would recommend this facility if the location is convenient for you.

Loving care

I do like the community for the attention and the care that she is receiving. The food is outstanding and a good variety to choose from. They do offer activities for those who can participate. I am happy with the value for the great care and would recommend families to see if this would fit the needs for their loved one.

A Brief Tour

When I went to tour the community I saw a nice and clean community. The person who gave tour was on time and gave me their attention. I thought the room were a suitable size. It also was clean and no odors were present. I left with all the information that was needed.

Review of Emerald Valley Assisted Living - Appleton, WI

Facility with about 20 residents wander guard doors to alert staff of anyone leaving. Furniture provided. Very small rooms with 1 2 bath some activities meals.

It's been a great experience.

It's been a great experience. It's not as physically nice of a place as some of the others, but the staff is really good. The food is good here. It's been great, we are really happy with it. I would give them a five.

Very nice place

I think they do an excellent job at Emerald Valley Assisted Living! It is a big improvement over the facility we were using previously. The staff here are friendly, attentive, and professional, and they've done a great job handling my loved one's memory care needs. I really like that they encourage him to get up and move around on his own, he's shown a lot of physical improvement since he moved in.

It has been the perfect place for my mom.

They are friendly and clean. The food would be a five too. It has been the perfect place for my mom. I thank God everyday we found such a good place for her. I chose this community because of the overall appearance when I went for the tour, and because I got all my questions answered.

Very informative and helpful staff.

Very informative and helpful staff.

nice people but the layout walking th...

nice people but the layout walking thing would be a problem for those with difficulties

Emerald Valley Assisted Living is located on the border of Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago counties just off the 441 & Oneida Street exit. We are a state licensed Community Based Residential Facility.

We provide assistance for all needs varying from independent to individuals that need total care. Our goal is to never have to ask a resident or their family to leave. When you find Emerald Valley Assisted Living, you have found home. Our staff are of the highest caliber and are specially trained to respond to our resident needs and requests.

We believe that when you or your loved one becomes a member of the Emerald Valley family that everyone can "live life with confidence" and peace of mind that their needs will be met and their expectations exceeded.

Feel free to stop by anytime for a tour of our community, we look forward to visiting with you!