University Village - Tampa, FL has yet not published prices.

My mom bloomed

When my mother first moved from independent to assisted living, she started isolating herself. I would leave worried, after visiting her. But, the ladies in the Harmony section brought her to life! She started participating in bingo, coloring, painting, trips on the bus, etc. What a relief! She was in such good spirits, when I’d go to visit. I’m so grateful! If I ever had a question or an issue, it was immediately addressed. Thank you all for watching over my precious mom.

Best Value/Best Care!!!

University Village has been a God send for both my mother and father. My mom lives upstairs in ALF and my dad is downstairs in Long Term Care. The care is amazing, around the clock. The management team is always open to constructive feedback and quickly take action.
Thank you University Village for all that you do to care for my parents!!!!

My mother has been there for a year and has been very happy here.

Helpful, Caring Staff And Services Exceeds All Expectations

When the decision was made to transition my parents to an assisted living facility, the hardest part truly began -- finding one that could provide the care my parents deserved. After touring numerous properties in the area, we decided on The Inn at University Village...and I'm certain we made the right choice. When my parents toured the property, my mom asked the Executive Director, if it was possible to move in immediately. Their room space is most generous and the staff is very attentive to my parents' needs. The care services are outstanding, with physical therapists, the director of resident care and the facility doctor constantly monitoring my parents' health and medications. The results have been terrific: before moving in, my mom was depressed and had to depend on a wheelchair for mobility. Thanks to the services offered at University Village, she is now using a walker, which in turn has given her a more positive outlook. Special thanks must go to [name removed] (Executive Director), [name removed] (Community Relations Coordinator) and [name removed] (Director of Resident Care) for all their help. Needless to say, I am very happy with what The Inn at University Village has done for my parents' quality of life and would recommend it to those who are researching facilities for their loved ones.

UV is the Place to BE

My mom just moved in and she absolutely loves it here. The staff is extremely caring and attentive. There are so many activities going on. Live music, artists teaching them, dancing, bingo and more. MY mom has made some great friends and says she looks forward to Fridays breakfasts with the omelet making station. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sad place

So sad that the Inn at University Village Assisted Living is nearing bankruptcy and little money is available to keep this facility running. The few staff left are dedicated to their residents but the budget cuts do not allow for appropriate levels of care. Apartments have water leaks, mold growing, and cleaning is minimal. The quality of meals has decreased to small portions and sometimes cannot even be chewed by residents as the food is so poorly cooked. The elevator lights have had dead roaches lying inside them. Security for the building has long been discontinued. Not a good assisted living place any more.

Let's get active!

I did not like this place at all. They had to little staff there to be able to handle all the residents. They were never able to get things done in a timely manner. I always had to tell them over and over again. I also felt that they never got the residents up to do any kind of activities. This was not a good fit for my loved one.