TWINING VILLAGE - Holland, PA has yet not published prices.

THE WORST PLACE EVER A ZERO IS NOT EVEN THE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS PLAC

IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE PERSON YOU NEED TO PUT IN THE REHAB OR NURSING HOME HERE, I ADVISE YOU NOT TOO, IT IS NOT FIT FOR A HOMELESS PERSON OR AN ANIMAL, I WOULD NOT EVEN OUT MY WORST ENEMY THERE, MY FATHER WAS THERE FOR A WEEK AFTER HAVING TWO MAJOR SURGERIES ONE WEEK FROM EACH OTHER, AND HE WAS FRAIL AS CAN BE,AND HE WAS SENT THERE FOR REHAB, THEY TOOK HIM OUT OF BED TO MOVE HIM TO ANOTHER BED, AIDES FOUGHT IN FRONT OF HIM AND MY MOTHER & NIECE ABOUT WHOSE JOB IT WAS TO EMPTY HIS COLOSTOMY BAG & AS THEY WERE ARGUING IT BURST, HE WAS LEFT IN A DIRTY DIAPER FOR 16 HOURS, HE WAS TOTALLY UNABLE TO DO FOR HIMSELF AND HE WAS GETTING HIS MEDS AND ASKED THE NURSE TO GIVE HIM A MINUTE HE WAS FEELING GOOD, SHE PUT THE CUP DOWN AND TOLD HIM TO DO IT HIMSELF, THIS IS FAR FROM OVER....
THE MAN IN THE ROOM WITH MY DAD ASKED FOR A NURSE AND WAS TOLD BE RIGHT BACK,3 HOURS LATER AND STILL NO ONE CAME IN,VERY SAD THESE PEOPLE TAKE OATHS AND MISTREAT PEOPLE AND ARE VERY UNECTICAL , HE WAS THERE ONE WEEK & PULLED HIM OUT AS FAST AS 1.2.3., MY MOM FORGOT HER CELL PHONE IN MY DADS ROOM, THEIR EXCUSE WAS, THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT BELONG TO, SO PUT A NOTE FOUND IN THIS PERSON ROOM AND ADVISE FAMILY A FAMILY MEMBER (YEAH RIGHT YOU WOULD THINK), THEN ONE OF HIS MEDICATIONS WENT MISSING, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS PLACE...

Beware...look elsewhere

My mother has been in Twining for over 2 years and I am sorry to says that I cannot recomend
Twining to anyone. They are always under staffed and do as little as possible to care for the residents. Food is marginal, they are never around to help the residents when they need it and all the workers do is CYA beyond belief.
If we were not locked in financially my mother would not still be living there. Do yourself are favor and look elsewhere, you will regret having a loved one living at Twining.
The workers just don't care about the residents and management is only concerned about make a buck and give you lip service all the time.

THINK TWICE

This place is horrible. Understaffed and the staff they have is not compassionate about their residents. The head of nursing does not return phone calls . When family members arrive the staff will not be seen again until the family leaves. It smells like urine and if your pillow goes missing it's hard to get another. Think twice before putting your loved one here.

Horrible place

Horrible. Smells, understaffed. My loved one is in there now and desperately trying to get them out. Staff is there for a paycheck, they do not care about residents. And a low paycheck at that, because they couldn't get jobs at better facilities with their poor credentials.

Hoping for improvements

Two years ago put my mother in Twining Manor. The management staff seemed very helpful and professional.
The most recent management change has not been of the same standard .
Management is motivated at reducing operating cost at expense of residence.

Concerned Family

The long term care unit is disgusting. The carpets are stained, there are gnats and ants in some of the rooms, the floor smells too. The patients look very unkempt when I go in the morning to see my family. They are lined up in the hallway by the desk in the w/c. When some of the residents try to talk to the staff, staff walks by them or just ignores them. Some residents are also dressed in gown, because they have no clothing. My mother used to get showers daily at home, but now she can only get one twice a week?? But the most disturbing is having to hear the residents beg people to take them to the bathroom, and be in tears because they have to go, but everyone us too busy to take them. If they are so busy, then they need more staff. There is also only one nurse on the floor for over 30 people. How can they properly assess my family if they just spend 5 minutes with them? The aides and nurses also talk to the residents like they're bothering them. Ever since new administrartion took over it has gone drastically down hill. I'm looking into taking my family somewhere else, as I honestly believe its only a matter of time before it closes. The nurses are also always stressed and you can see it when you walk on the floor. The dining room just has tables in it with no table cover, flowers, nothing. And when it comes time to feed the residents, there are not enough people to feed all the residents at the same time. So one resident has to watch while another gets fed. Its gotten horrible there. They are not properly staffed to offer quality care. All of the reviews previously are from before the new management took over, when it was a good place, but that it no longer true.

Would not recommend

Our experience with this community overall was unfortunately not a good one. They provide multiple levels of care and unfortunately the higher levels of care they provided were completely unacceptable. The independent living section is fine in terms of amenities, however they could have done a much better job integrating new residents. When our loved one had to move to the assisted living section is when we really started to notice the problems here. The staff were completely overworked, and they had an extremely high staff turnover. The assisted living section just seemed chaotic. And worst of all was their highest level of care, it really was just a warehouse for old people, and when we realized that our loved one was going to need that level of care soon we had to find her another facility immediately.

Nice People

They were very nice to my mother there. I felt that the rooms were not as updated as they could have been. It was clean but the carpet in the hallways smelled of urine and that bothered me.