- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Horrible place!!!! Workers are lazy and [Removed] from patients also the workers that work the overnight shift sleep in the patients beds. I feel as though the owner just uses the patients for their money and they workers are not skilled at all. They do not do activities with the patients. I would advise you not to take your family member here!!!
The staff at Twin Cedars are very caring. My Dad likes it there.