OSA Heritage Homes - Fulshear, TX

The bathrooms did not appear to have been modified for disabled access. The outdoor area was cramped and there was no ramp to get a wheelchair in and out to the patio.

I was really hopeful going to tour this facility as the location was perfect. [Name removed] provided my "tour" and he was very friendly. However, when he opened the door, the smell was overpowering. Although [Name removed] gave me a great tour of the rooms where the two open beds were located, there was no tour of the kitchen area or any other rooms. It was awkward.

Nice Staff!!

The person that took me on tour was part owner if this community. He were friendly with me and attentive to questions that i had. I thought the community was up-kept and the bedrooms were nice. The staff met along the tour were attentive. I didn't see much interaction going on between staff and residents. There are a variety of meal options available.