Regent Care Center of The Woodlands - The Woodlands, TX

Excellence of care

My sister was in the sub acute area of Regent Care Center The Woodlands. She received excellence of care by knowledgeable, caring staff who treated her like family. We have nothing but the highest praise and recommendation for this facility. Thank all of you for all you do.

Best Place for a Loved One

On several occasions my mom stayed at other healthcare facilities in The Woodlands area, before I considered Regent Care Center of The Woodlands. I was looking for a place where my mom would receive the medical attention needed, in a well kept and clean place, by engaged staff, committed to patient's well being. Regent Care Center of The Woodlands became the perfect place.

Regent's staff is proficient, caring and works well as a team. They treat patients like family. When I visited and asked about my mom, staff was available to give details about how she was doing, demonstrating they were focusing and keeping track of their patients.

The rooms, restrooms and general areas were well kept and always clean. You didn't get the sense you were in a hospital setting. The staff made sure my mom was always comfortable and participated in activities her condition allowed.

After our prior experiences at healthcare facilities, I honestly was not expecting the level or care and attention my mom received at this facility. I would recommend anyone to take their loved one to this facility.

I would not recommend!

This place is not what they advertise. They don't return phone calls or answer calls. They park their "residents" in front of the television for hours. It's difficult to get information on your loved one.

We can't wait to get our loved on out of this place!

Regent Care was one of several facili...

Regent Care was one of several facilities recommended by medical people; it proved to be the right choice for us. Their care took a lot of stress out of our life. A good experience in a difficult situation.

Hopeful

It's skilled nursing... there's not much more I can say, I've got to stay on top of it. I'm hoping things are going to get better but he's not getting enough nutrition so they're working on ways to improve that so he can improve.

Bed Skilled Nursing Facility * RCC-Laredo has served the Laredo/Webb County area for 20 years.

* Beautiful Facility; professional,experienced, caring staff meeting the needs of the community. All Disciplines (PT/OT/ST) Therapy/Rehabilitation for in-house and out-patient Residents.

* Excellent Regulatory Surveys !