Regent Care Center of The Woodlands - The Woodlands, TX

Bed Skilled Nursing Facility * RCC-Laredo has served the Laredo/Webb County area for 20 years.

* Beautiful Facility; professional,experienced, caring staff meeting the needs of the community. All Disciplines (PT/OT/ST) Therapy/Rehabilitation for in-house and out-patient Residents.

* Excellent Regulatory Surveys !

I would not recommend!

This place is not what they advertise. They don't return phone calls or answer calls. They park their "residents" in front of the television for hours. It's difficult to get information on your loved one.

We can't wait to get our loved on out of this place!

Regent Care was one of several facili...

Regent Care was one of several facilities recommended by medical people; it proved to be the right choice for us. Their care took a lot of stress out of our life. A good experience in a difficult situation.

Hopeful

It's skilled nursing... there's not much more I can say, I've got to stay on top of it. I'm hoping things are going to get better but he's not getting enough nutrition so they're working on ways to improve that so he can improve.