Treemont Retirement Community- Houston, TX

Treemont Retirement Community is Houston's “Retirement Tradition,” with long-tenured staff and a warm, friendly environment.

Treemont is an excellent value for seniors given our affordable monthly fee and no buy-in. As a Continuing Care retirement campus, we are able to provide a wide range of services to meet the current needs of our residents, while also having additional services available should they become necessary in the future. Your address does not have to change as your needs do!

Beautifully landscaped grounds provide lush year round greenery and color in the Woodlake area, not far from the Galleria, Memorial, Tanglewood and Piney Point. Treemont has fine architectural detailing and looks very much like a private estate. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with crape myrtles, magnolia and beautiful mature huge oak trees. The nine acre campus has Azaleas, Gardenia and Hibiscus plants scattered along the strolling paths for outdoor enjoyment. Treemont is located on Westheimer Boulevard and Westerland Drive, just four miles west of the Galleria, and a few blocks east of Gessner.

Treemont Retirement Community is staffed to take care of life's daily requirements and some extra special ones, as well. Included in your monthly rent are a host of retirement living services. Of note are three well-balanced meals every day in our graciously appointed dining room, daily activities with private van transportation to events away from Treemont, weekly housekeeping service, responsive maintenance, and other amenities.

To assist you in staying independent for as long as possible, Treemont has an in house “preferred provider” of home health services that may be contracted for your needed services at special preferred pricing.

We have an active Resident Council to greet new residents. Plus, our door is always open to the community for health fairs, political events, seminars, and organizations’ meetings. Our activity program is designed to encourage an increase in social interaction for our residents and is a welcome contrast to the isolation felt by many seniors who try to remain alone in a single family home.

Treemont has an established tradition of excellence. From our long-time staff to our active residents, Treemont offers an exceptional lifestyle for our residents. Our first priority is always to provide a warm and comforting home where we support the best possible quality of life for each resident.

The Treemont Health Care Center offers traditional Assisted Living with assistance with all activities of daily living.

To find out more, contact us. We would love to hear from you!

My opinion

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. They have nice grounds and they seem to offer some daily activities. The community we chose was just a little nicer.

Friendly people!!

While searching for a place for my friend, I toured Treemont Retirement Community. It was a nice facility, very clean and the tour guide that took me around was friendly and knowledgeable. It was a good experience to tour.

Had another family member here

Mom is just doing fine here. She has adjusted very well to her new surroundings. I have had other family members here so I am familiar with how the community works. The staff is treating mom well she seems to be liking the food.
They offer active however mom does not have the personality to join any of that stuff. They offer transportation to and from doctors offices and shopping which is a nice feature.

Lingering Odor

I was very disappointed in my tour of this community. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. The main issue I had is that there was a bad lingering odor around the community. That was major turn off, and I was not impressed with my tour of this facility overall.

Nice Property!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for a client that I was working with that moved into this community. The property was very clean and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. Last thing I heard from her is that she was very happy and content in her new living environment.

Good Rates, Pleased with My Move Here

I really like this community. Everything has worked out very well since my move. Everyone has been very welcoming, and kind. The community looks great, and they do a good job with the cleanliness. I like the staff, they are very friendly, and nice. They offer nice activities, and good meals for the residents. A big plus for myself was that this community is six hundred dollars less, than the previous community I was at. This is a lovely community, and I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Our tour

We liked the people we met at this community as they were friendly and helpful. The community seemed clean. This community just did not live up to the community we decided to move to.

Mom did well here...

My mother lived at Tremont Retirement community for a period of time. It was fine, especially in the beginning but it just got to the point where mom was not very mobile anymore and with dementia, she could not lie alone anymore. They do have assisted living, but the price is very high and the rooms were not homey. They were more like a hospital room.

Lisa Witt

Thank you so much for your nice review of Treemont Independent Living. We are sorry your mother's situation changed such that she could not stay in independent living. We hope you found a great next step for your mother. All the best!

Great Community

This is a great community, and my father is doing great since his move here. I have no complaints about this community , everything is working out very well overall. The staff is fantastic, they have been good to work with. He gets three well balanced meals everyday, and there are activities available for the residents. They do a job with the cleanliness around the community. It has been a good experience, and I would recommend this community.

Lisa Witt

Thank you so much for your strong recommendation of Treemont. We are delighted that your father is doing well at Treemont. We take great pride in our staff and glad you pointed out the benefits of 3 meals daily and the social atmosphere of the activity program. Would you email me via the website as I'd love for you to share this review on Google also. Please keep in touch on how your father is doing at Treemont.

Recommended Community

A relative of mine has been living at Treemont for about a year. The staff is for the most part, very patient and kind with the residents. I do recommend installing a camera in your relative's apartment though, as things do come up missing (her Ipad and charger were [Removed] as well as blood pressure reader machine). There have also been issues with the laundry service and clothes going missing so if you can have the laundry done elsewhere I recommend that.

Other than the few cases of theft that we have encountered, the staff is lovely and I have heard that from my relative as well as other residents.
I would recommend this community.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you recommend Treemont and think our staff is wonderful. We believe our staff is one of our key strengths. I am puzzled by the comments about lost items in your relative's apartment. Have you contacted Treemont's Executive Director about this situation? I think that would be an important step. Again, glad your relative is also enjoying her fellow residents.

Fair

After residing here almost 3 years, I can only say the over-all facilities and services are reasonable for the price.
Activities are geared primarily to the needs of dementia and those needing assisted living help. The partially disabled are pretty much on their own,. Nursing services are excellent, though.

I would be much happier, though, if something could be done about this bed bug infestation which is getting worse by the day.

Lisa Witt

Unlike other communities, Treemont does not have an "infestation" problem but we do have to battle the problem like any other public building in Houston. We are contracted with a good pest control company that has 2 trained canines to help identify problem areas so they can be successfully eradicated. We'd love to speak with you about any concerns you may have as we are not clear if you are distinguishing between our Nursing/Assisted Living activities vs our Independent Living (IL) activities. Our IL side has a robust activity program geared towards our active senior clientele with lots of parties, seminars, religious services, gardening and other activities. I hope you will contact ED Rodney Brooks or me at [removed] so we can learn more. I'm glad to hear you think Treemont facilities and services are a good value. We believe Treemont is a top quality yet affordable option for Houstonians.

Comfortable environment.

My aunt has been here for a month and she's liking it so far. The staff is friendly and provide quality care. There were a few times in the begging that it wasn't that clean but now it is every time I visit. We chose this community because she liked the environment when she toured and felt comfortable.

Lisa Witt

Glad your aunt is enjoying the warm Treemont environment. We have a dedicated housekeeping crew. Keep us posted if you any future concerns. Welcome to the Treemont family!

Positive Atmosphere!!

My tour at the Treemont Retirement Community went very well. The community had a very nice appearance. The meals were very well balanced. The tour guide and staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Lisa Witt

So glad you had such a positive experience at Treemont. Thank you for your review!

She's thriving

Mom has only been there for a few days but she's settling in nicely. So many of the employees have taken a sincere interest in her care and well being! I feel she'll thrive here! It is great comfort knowing she's in a safe place with help if she needs it while maintaining her independence. I would highly recommend the Treemont to anyone looking for independent living for their loved one.

Lisa Witt

Kim, thank you for sharing your mom's experience transitioning to Treemont. We are delighted to have her as a new resident!

I would absolutely recommend this community!!!

Things are going very well since I moved into Treemont. The staff seem very good and nice. They offer lots of daily activities to participate in. The food is very good and they offer a lot of choices. The community is kept very clean.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for your initial thoughts upon move-in. Keep us posted on how Treemont can best continue to serve your needs. All the best!

Caring For Mom Very Well

My mother is doing wonderful at this community, we are very pleased. The community is very well maintained. The staff has been very helpful and welcoming. She is enjoying all the activities they offer. The food is very good, she enjoys the meals. They are caring for her very well and I would recommend it.

Lisa Witt

Thank you so much for sharing your Mother's experience at Treemont. I'm glad your mom likes the food, activities and caring environment.

Professional and caring environment

My parents were residents of Treemont for many years. They enjoyed their extended independence at an affordable price. The staff is friendly and caring. The main complaint I heard from them and others was that the food menu was repetitive though I found the food tasty and filling I did not eat there every day. The building is older but well maintained., The apartments are nice and any repairs needed were handled in a reasonable time frame. What I had the most experience with was their Home Health Care and their nursing staff. They were wonderful and worked hard to keep my mother in her apartment rather than transferring her to a nursing home. They gave me piece of mind that she was well taken care of even though they did not have 24 hour on site nurses. They went the extra mile to accommodate her special needs. I could not have asked for better care for her.

Lisa Witt

Thank you Debbie for your thoughtful comments about your parents' experience at Treemont in the three levels of care on our campus, including Health Center and Home Health Care. Wishing you the best.

The food isn't very good

Also, the portions are small and I feel like if my mother wants seconds she should be able to get them

Lisa Witt

I am very sorry that your mom is not happy with her food choices thus far. I strongly encourage you to speak with James Renshaw; he is our Chef as well as the individual who can best describe in detail our many alternates available if you do not like what is on the menu. Comments and suggestions are also highly valued by James and his team, as the current menu is a direct reflection of our residents’ comments, suggestions, and recipes. There is a comment box just outside the dining room, near the activities board.

In regards to your concern about portion sizes; every resident is given up to two salads, one soup, one entrée, two sides, roll and/or bread, as well as dessert. With that being said if a resident comes to the dining room and eats all the food provided, we will gladly give him/her more.

Please reach out to James Renshaw as would be glad to speak with you in regards to your concerns.
Email – [removed]
Phone – [removed]

they serve 3 hot meals

I like the fact that they serve 3 hot meals a day where as other places serve 2.

Lisa Witt

The 3 meals daily sets us apart. We are glad you are pleased with Treemont!

Great Place

I'm still new at the facility and I'm getting everything situated, but everything is great and so far so good with the staff, the facility and food. Love it here.

Lisa Witt

We are pleased that you are getting settled in nicely to Treemont! Thanks for sharing.

So far though all the services I would rate a five.

I'm still new here, and getting everything situated. So far though all the services I would rate a five. It seems to be a pretty nice place.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for choosing Treemont! Don't hesitate to ask for assistance as you settle into your new home.

a good experience

Treemont Retirement is basically it is half of what my dad was paying for in Conroe. I thought moving him to Houston would be more expensive. So that was a nice surprise. One thing that did bother me is we met with the sales director and she mentioned dad paying $15 for parking. Well, we signed him up for that but later found out there were not spots available. My dad was more on his own in Conroe. One good thing about Treemont Retirement is they asked what senior allegiance could help with really made us aware of all the services they offer. Overall it has been a good experience.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for pointing out that Treemont is a "great value." Treemont provides for monthly apartment rental with no "buy-in." We also pride ourselves on our long-tenured, caring staff. Please speak with Executive Director Rodney Brooks about a parking spot. I'm delighted you have taken advantage of Senior Allegiance Home Health and Personal Care Services. Having an extra helping hand can help your dad maintain his independence. Glad your experence has been good. We appreciate your feedback.

5 Star Service from A Place For Mom

Molly was our contact at A Place For Mom. She took a personal interest in helping us find a placement for my sister. Molly communicated almost daily and gave us several communities that fit our needs, both personal and financial. We decided on Treemont and couldn't be happier! Linda P at Treemont is a jewel. Her infectious personality and ability to answer all our questions sold us quickly. My sister has been at Treemont for several weeks and is so happy. Thank you for helping us make this difficult decision

Lisa Witt

We are delighted that you had such a positive experience at Treemont. We agree that Linda P is a jewel!

Parking inconvenient. No full kitchen. Overall feel was very claustrophobic.

Lisa Witt

We believe Treemont is the best value and provides the most caring staff in Houston. We have kitchenettes as Treemont is one of the few communities providing 3 meals daily. Residents have a microwave oven and refrigerator for snacks if desired. We are sorry this was not the place for you. To view our Guide on Why Residents Chose Treemont, click www.Treemont.com/reviews to give you some reasons why residents chose to call Treemont "home!"

This is a run down poorly managed operation. The staff and patients are not happy.

admin admin

Dear Anonymous. Are you from a competitive facility? No one who has visited Treemont could be so negative about our fabulous community. We take great pride that Treemont provides the the best value and best care in Houston, with long-tenured, caring staff that is a big reason our residents happily call Treemont"home." Our residents are engaged and happy and enjoy many opportunities for socialization. As you can see by our many 5 star reviews, Treemont has many delighted residents and management will strive for continued excellence on behalf of our residents.

Really nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Treemont Retirement. The staff are friendly, the property is clean and well kept, and they have a lot to offer the people who live here. My loved ones really seem to be enjoying it!

Lisa Witt

We are delighted that your loved ones are well cared for at Treemont, and enjoying their new home. That is our goal and our dedicated staff work diligently every day to make all residents feel this way. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience.

older place but good price and very accommodating.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for your review. True we may not have all the flat screen TVs in our lobby, but we believe Treemont is the best value in Houston in terms of price and quality of our care. We have many long-tenured staff, some as long as 30+ years, who believe working with seniors is a calling. We are proud of our Activities Program that keeps our residents engaged and active. We encourage all to come visit and see why residents happily call Treemont "home!" Thank you for pointing out our attractive price and accommodating staff.

Need to Broaden Transportation More Than 5 Miles

There is only one problem with facility is that they only transport residents to doctor's in a five mile radius, client has to pay outside home health agency. The building needs to be updated looks like that is being done. Resident visited downstairs bathroom smelled of urine overall just not as clean as could be. Meals are very good and facility seasons food very well.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that your doctor is located beyond a 5 mile radius of Treemont. We need to place some limits on distance so we can serve 250+ residents in our community. We take great pride in the upkeep of our community and regret that we did not meet our own standard during your visit. We have addressed this issue with housekeeping. We are delighted, however, that you found the meals to be tasty and well seasoned. We have three opportunities to delight our residents each day, and we are pleased that you were satisfied with Treemont dining services.

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. It's a great place, it's excellent, it's really nice. She is happy with the food most of all. It had more of a home feel that some of the other places. They have nice sitting areas around the place, it has nice wallpaper, and fireplaces, it's very cozy.

Lisa Witt

We are delighted that your Mom is happy at Treemont. We have three tries to delight people daily with our food so we are pleased she is happy with the food. We think Treemont is a warm and comforting community and glad you think so too. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts for the benefits of future residents!

Facilities while older, seemed to provide the friendliest environment between staff and residents. Updating of a number of the facilities taking place. Enough outside area access to walk, Breakfast is buffet but lunch and dinner are reserved seating....nice touch. Location fantastic very close to my Mom's old house. Overall a favorite of the family and will be on our list to tour with Mom.

Lisa Witt

We appreciate your feedback. You are correct to point out that we continue to remodel our community with a completely remodeled Building A. We pride ourselves on the friendliest, most supportive staff who feel it is a calling to work with seniors in the late stage of their lives. We hope you will visit again and become part of the Treemont family!

good place, activities could improve

Everybody I met when I went to Treemont Retirement was very nice and friendly. Mom is enjoying it there overall and we are happy with the experience.

One area where they could improve is with the activities. A lot of the activities are too late in the day, and there is not much involvement. They really need to have more options.

Lisa Witt

Sorry for the delay in responding. Treemont has a robust activities program that has activities from morning to after dinner time. Would you please be in touch with Activiities Director Aimee Dubuisson or her assistant Nancy Barclay so we can develop a plan for your Mom that would fit her schedule? We want her to be fully engaged to her own preferences. Please email me through the Treemont website to provide more details. Thank you for reaching out!

Pleasant visit

Our visit to Treemont was really helpful in looking for a senior living facility. We felt welcome from the moment we entered the community. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was very good and we enjoyed the residents we met. The interior was pleasant and well-kept. The exterior campus with its pine trees was very peaceful. We look forward to returning to learn more.

Lisa Witt

We are delighted that you felt welcomed upon entering our community. We hope residents will also take advantage of the lovely exterior campus with pine trees to walk, reflect or even garden. I hope you return and become a Treemont resident.

New Life for Mom

When my Mother moved in I was quite hands on and tried to be as proactive . The amenities are fabulous! and my Mom is very happy even though I was fearful that she would be comparing Tremont with the home she left. She has told me several times that she is happy she moved, loved the food and feels like this is home for her. So in my book this is a win , win for our entire family!
One more highlite. The staff are so very nice to all these older folks ads genuinely care about how they are feeling about everything. I cannot say enough good comments about Tremont without sounding like a paid annalist :).
I might add that the price includes all utilities, all meals, a once a week apt. cleaning, all activities, weekly trips to shops and stores, Fridge, microwave everything but the phone and TV.

Lisa Witt

This is precisely the experience we hope families will have at Treemont. We are delighted that your Mom is so nicely settled in and considers Treemont Retirement Community her home. Your Mom is fortunate to have such a caring daughter. We hope other families will realize that our senior family members can find happiness and fulfillment in their life in a retirement community We also hope that sons and daughters will have an enhanced relationship with their parent as they can have lunch, go shopping to museums and movies or hang out and watch a movie rather than help mom with chores, cleaning and health needs. Thank you Karen for sharing your story for the benefit of other families.

Lisa Witt

We are delighted to hear that your mom has a "new life" at Treemont. That is precisely our goal and we are always pleased when we hear such enthusiasm from a caring daughter as you. Thank you for sharing your story so others know a move to a retirement community can be a positive step for our beloved seniors.

Great independent living for a great price

Mother loved it here. It is vintage, but clean and well cared for. They have lots of activities. This is independent living so there is no care - apartments with three meals per day. We only moved mother because she fell and shattered her pelvis and needed more assistance.

Lisa Witt

Your Mom is delightful and we are so sorry about her injury and her need to move to our Treemont Health Care Center. Your Mom's care needs exceeded what we can provide in her apartment. However, Treemont Independent Living residents receive personal assistance services such as medication management, dressing and bathing, escorts and other services in their apartment through our on-premise Senior Allegiance Home Care. We also provided Home Health through Medicare so residents can stay independent longer in their own apartments. This is an affordable option to traditional assisted living. We call it Independence Plus. (see [removed] Thank you for letting us know how happy your Mom was at Treemont. We miss her and wish her the best!

Review of Treemont Retirement Assisted Living in Houston, TX

Mother loved the Independent living. Lots of activities. Clean and well cared for, though it is 40 years old. The Assisted Living has not been a good fit for mother.

Lisa Witt

We are delighted that your Mom had such a positive experience in Independent Living. Transitioning to Assisted Living is a big step. I hope you will take the time to let us know how we can best assist your Mom in her current situation. If you go to www.treemont.com and click the "Email Me" button in top left hand corner, you can privately provide more details so we can address your issue. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I like Treemont

I love Treemont. I love the people. Everything is clean. The maintenance people are terrific.

Lisa Witt

Thank you Gus for your review. It is nice to know you are happy living at Treemont.

Treemont Retirement is a Great Place!

As a neighboring business, I attended Treemont's 40 anniversary celebration and also took a guided tour with Lupe [removed]. The expansive and beautiful facility hosts lots of activities for everyone, and the clients residing there are friendly and well taken care of. This is a landmark in West Houston, and I highly recommend it!
Thanks!

Lisa Witt

Rene, thank you for sharing your positive thoughts on Treemont!

My mom has been there for four years....

My mom has been there for four years. I'm so grateful to know she is in a safe place and well taken care of. The staff is so nice and friendly and really watch out after my mom. I don't have to worry about her now that she's there.

I know several of the residents and staff and have become friends with them. It's a great place!!

Lisa Witt

Donna, I'm delighted you are pleased with your Mom's care at Treemont. This is what Treemont staff strive for every day. Thank you for sharing.

Why I enjoy living here.

I've lived here for the past 6 years. I'm one of the "younger" set - meaning quite a number of these residents could be my parents-easily - but they're fun to be with. Basically, I love it here. We get 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. Also, if you want something to drink, during the day, the Dining Room is always open - that's a good point. ALL of the Staff are good and congenial. It seems they are ready to accommodate to your needs at all times. When the hurricane hit, we were taken care of - in many ways. Believe me, I heard all kinds of horror stories from other places. Also, when we had the fire in Bldg. A, we (the residents) were taken care of. EVERYONE was placed somewhere that was good for them. All of the nursing staff at Senior Allegiance are good. I get along with all of them.

Lisa Witt

Treemont is known for it's long-tenured, caring staff. Thank you for noting example where they went above and beyond. Of note, Senior Allegiance is an on-premise Home Care company that provides personal assistance services and Medicare Home Health in independent apartments. This permits our residents to get a helping hand as needed and stay independent longer in their own apartment. Thank you!

Treemont Review

I have enjoyed living at the TM and consider it my home. I have made lots of good friends here. TM has an excellent staff who care, friendly and respectfully to its residents. The only thing I have issues with is that the food is too salty and seafood is overcooked (ex. the salmon & fried shrimp). I would suggest to use more natural herbs/spices for flavoring. It's probably impossible to do this considering how many people are being fed.

I highly would recommended the Treemont to my friends!!!

Lisa Witt

Good afternoon Gloria and thank you for your comments. I do apologize about the concerns you have with the food. I would like to mention we have hired a new Executive Chef who's main focus is to work with our food service team to ensure the food and dining experience are impeccable. In Addition, our Chef is working on new menus with a strong emphasis on light and healthy options with bold exciting flavors. Please feel free to contact our new Chef James Renshaw directly if you have any comments or concerns in regards to the food. Thank you!

Treemont Experience

I take care of Vera and Vera has lived at Treemont for almost three years. She could not be happier.
Vera loves the food, the help are friendly and very helpful and there are some wonderful residents. Vera prays that she can spend the rest of her years at Treemont. She loves walking around looking at the flowers, beautiful trees and we feed the birds on a regular basis. All in all Vera is very happy at Treemont and she feels blessed that she lives in such a friendly and safe place.

Lisa Witt

We are delighted you and Vera are happy at Treemont Thanks for sharing.

I live at Treemont. Excellent value f...

I live at Treemont. Excellent value for independent living folks. 5 star all around.

Lisa Witt

We aim to please. Thank you.

We just moved my mother in and she se...

We just moved my mother in and she seems to be adjusting very well. The Treemont has made sure that she has what she needs for her apartment which, was very clean.

I wish that the Treemont had some kind of new resident program that would introduce the person to all of the other residents and shadow them for the first week or so. The Senior Allegiance program that is available for the first 3 days was not helpful at all. They just brought her to the dining room and took her back to her room.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We pride ourselves in helping Treemont residents with a smooth transition as we know it can be a challenging time. Call us now! I'd recommend that you contact Activities Director Aimee Dubuisson as Aimee typically has a Hello Jello for new residents and a new resident orientation at the beginning of each month. We typically do a survey of new resident interests at this time but maybe we should do it sooner at lease signing. Would you please call Aimee at [removed] to discuss. I'm excited about working with you and your family member.

Treemont Retirement Nice b...

Treemont Retirement Nice brochure. Rodney Brooks presented well, pleasant. Lunched with Lupe Sepulveda, the leasing agent, who was very nice. Enjoyable lunch. 3 meals/day $1600 (430 sq ft) $1700 (470 sq ft), and $1750 (509 sq ft) 2 bedroom units available - families can live together. Additional $500 if couple. $2000 for 650 sq ft $2700 for 925 sq ft Did not have less expensive plans with fewer meals. Cable and telephone separate. Age 83 median. One-time non-refundable $1000 community fee. all levels of care except Memory Knew somebody who was helping a new lady resident move in. Big dining area for socializing. Good food. 9pm - 9am checks done by putting out a card on floor at door entry at 9pm and taking it back in at 9am. Safety cords in rooms. Residents came up and said how much we'd like it. Asked several residents who also said they liked it very much. $650 fee for small pet.

Lisa Witt

We are delighted you visited. Hope you join our Treemont family!

Nice looking place, but not for us

We looked into this place in the past when we searching for independent living for my loved one. It looked nice enough, but I did not like the atmosphere and didn't think that it would have been a good fit for my Mom.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for visiting Treemont Retirement Community. Sorry it was not a good fit for your Mom. We strive to make Treemont a warm & comforting community that our residents consider their home Many of our residents are thrilled with the care of our staff. I've heard so many times, "If you need a light bulb changed, all I have to do is call the front desk." I encourage all to come for a visit and see for yourself.

Treemont Feedback

This is a wonderful facility. It's an older complex but very well maintained. Before we moved in the carpeting was replaced, bathrooms updated & our kitchette had new oak cabinets installed. The staff is wonderful. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. We regularly eat in their dining room and the food is very good. We also do some minor cooking in our apartment with the crock pot and electric skillet. This is a small pet friendly facility. Our cats are loving the beautiful bay window that overlooks one of the many courtyards. There are laundry facilities on every floor or you can have laundry service. The absolute best thing is weekly maid service. They empty your trash, clean the bathrooms and vacuum.

Lisa Witt

Thank you so much Sherri for sharing your experience with others who are considering retirement community options. We take great pride in our housekeeping service and our food. Treemont is one of the few communities that provides 3 meals daily in our lovely dining room. Thank you for noting our beautiful courtyeards. We are located in the West Chase neighborhood in West Houston, 3 miles west of the Galleria. Yet with our fine architectural detailing and beautiful mature oak trees, Treemont looks like a private estate. We hope you will visit our beautifully-landscaped grounds to see for yourself this park-like tranquil community in the heart of Houston.

A Nice Place To Be

It's working out very well. It was the first one that I came to and I selected Treemont because it has all the care. They have the assisted living and nursing care. It was hard at first because I had a lot to deal with but now I'm settled down and things are working out.

There's a lot of Christian influence here. They have church services and it's a very caring atmosphere. All the people really like one another and care for one another. The food is good and my apartment is just great. They had a fire several years ago so this building is completely remodeled. It's a really nice apartment. Everything is new and the price is much cheaper than other, comparable ones.

They have good help here. There are extra charges for some things but not for basic things. They didn't have extra charges for people to help you move in and all that. Their people are caring.

They have a lovely, elegant dining room but you're assigned a table and you have to sit at that table. The food is great. There are beautiful trees and walking trails. It's just a nice place to be.

Lisa Witt

Glad to hear from happy residents That is our goal, happy resideints. Thank you for highlighting our active church services and bible study programs. Caring is the key part of our mission Our long -tenured, caring staff (many 10+ or 20+ years) are the best and contribute to our friendly caring environment.

Didn't Work for My Mom

I had my mother stay there for just a week and they did not have an assisted living room available at the time so she was offered a nursing room. Because of my mother's situation, she's not really in the nursing care category so it was a little harder on her having people come in the room all the time and checking on her so much. I think she preferred an independent living with some assistance. I looked at their independent living but it was a lot more expensive for a smaller apartment. They had meals 7 days a week but the value just wasn't there.

Lisa Witt

We believe Treemont is the best value in town. Our rates start at $1,600 for a full-service apartment with 3 meals daily, weekly housekeeping, transportation to doctor's appointments and shopping, and a robust activities program with professional entertainment. Laundry facilities are provided for free, we have pull cords in the bathroom and bedrooms. We also provide the option for a twice-weekly security check for peace-of-mind for family members All this for a flat fee, with no buy-in program. Treemont is Houston's "Retirement Tradition" and we hope we will have the opportunity to show you why!

Big Community

Treemont is a very good community that we have liked so far. It is a pretty big community so if you're looking for small this isn't it. Overall they have been pretty good and I would recommend them to anyone.

Lisa Witt

Thank you Alecia for your kind words. Our size may be big, but our approach to care is individual and caring. Thank you for your recommendation.

Like the property and the p...

Like the property and the people but the apartments are too small. This may be an option though if she needs more care in the future. The people and the community seemed great, she just wants to have a 'real' place of her own.

Lisa Witt

Thank you for the time you took to share your views. Our 1-bedroom apartment in particular with living area/kitchen and bedroom with walk-in closet are perfect for the individual who is downsizing and taking advantage of 3-meals daily in our dining room. Treemont also has the advantage of having a home health company on premise to assist with daily needs as our resident's care needs change. We hope you will take another look if your parent's needs change. Thank you!

Needs to be updated.

Mom loves the apartment and the food is great. But the commons need to be updated they look a little run down and need to be renovated. My mom likes to use the stairs but they don’t have any in the lobby so she has to walk into an empty hallway to use the stairwell the stairs are really secluded.

Lisa Witt

Our Executive Director Rodney Brooks takes great pride in maintaining our property. Treemont has a newly renovated Building A and the goal is to continue the updates to our common areas and other buildings. Our stairwells are not well used due to our senior population, yet are well maintained. Most of our residents take the elevator! Treemont has an exercise room and there also are opportunities to exercise by using the walking trails around our campus. I'm so glad you liked the food, that is one of the areas in which we are told we excel! And we get 21 times a week to get feedback on our food.

2300 per month includes 3 meals a day...

2300 per month includes 3 meals a day and maid service.

Lisa Witt

Treemont's starting rate for a one bedroom apartment is $1,600 and is $2,000 for a two-bedroom single occupancy. This includes 3 meals daily, weekly housekeeping, transportation, a robust activities program, pull cords in the room and an optional twice-daily security check program. Thank you!

Very large complex, less expensive th...

Very large complex, less expensive than Emeritus and much older, but seems to have adequate services. Rooms are spacious with living & bedrooms and kitchenette.

Lisa Witt

We believe Treemont is the best value In Houston. We are a quality, affordable option whose residents are happy this is their home. Thank you for your review!

I like this area!

I like this area!

Lisa Witt

Treemont is conveniently located in the West Chase are, 4 miles west of the Galleria and close to hospitals and doctor's offices. Yet our tranquil, park-like setting makes Treemont an oasis in a generally busy area of West Houston.

Director indicates no indp currently ...

Director indicates no indp currently available

Lisa Witt

We have availability of one bedroom apartments. We have fewer two bedroom apartments and they are more in demand. Please get on our waitlist so you are next in line for an apartment. That will ensure you get the choice of size and location.