Very nice place!

They do a great job overall at Traverse Manor! The staff is very friendly and take great care of the people who live here. The facility itself is very clean, and they offer a lot of great amenities, including good food and a busy activity schedule.

I liked this setting very much for my parents as they love to look outside and watch birds and animals. It is quiet and peaceful. It is great need of updating to look more modern.

I found the staff very eager to make my moms stay as pleasant as possible. They have complied with any request we have asked. I would highly recommend Traverse Manor!

Everyone was very helpful in getting ...

Everyone was very helpful in getting the care that my parent s needed. Very clean rooms and lots of space for them to make the place feel like home.

Value is 5 stars!

I can only comment on the independent living part of Traverse Manor. The value here is certainly five star, it's almost half the price of another facility we lived at. They do not have the strict rules that the assisted living facility we were at had, if I want I can have a half dozen people visit me in my apartment. I would give them a 4 for the food, the menu is not very interesting and the vegetables are always overcooked. I consider myself a bit of a gourmet, so my standards may be different from others. I like that for small maintenance job I can fix it or my friend can fix it without having to get a manager's approval. The independent living option is a much better fit for us. [Cannot accurately score the Care Services and Activities since we don't participate in either.]