Curry House - Cadillac, MI has yet not published prices.

Care for Dad

I was very happy with the care from this community. The staff was nice and the care was very nice. The community was clean and a good atmosphere. Where happy with everything that the community provided at the time we received care. We would recommend this community for great care and a nice value for other families.

The best place mom could have been!!

Mom was at Curry House for about 3 weeks before she passed away and it was the best place she could have been besides at home. The staff were compassionate and listened to us. This is a nice clean friendly community. I tried the food and it tasted good. I would not deny anyone going there ever.

I am very comfortable with the care mymom gets. I don't have to worry about her, I know she is safe where she is at.

They're doing a good job with my father

The Curry House is a nice and clean facility. I feel at ease. They're doing a good job with my father. I can't rate the activities because I am not sure about that. This is a nice place.

Choosing a senior community is one of the most important and difficult decisions you will make for your elderly parents. Thankfully, you can put your mind at ease when the decision you make is to choose Curry House Assisted Living and Memory Care Community. Set against a beautiful, rural backdrop of Cadillac, Michigan, we pride ourselves in the best senior care and providing independent living for our residents. The care and health services we offer include personalized care management, diabetes management, wellness and fitness clubs, on site rehabilitation, incontinence management and supervised medication. Residents also live in a comfortable, non-smoking environment with air conditioning and secure outdoor activity spaces. You can choose from our patio apartments, assisted living apartments, memory care suites and respite suites. Our staff is on duty 24 hours a day to take care of our residents' every needs. Curry House is also known for our quality of senior living. Your family members, as well as all our residents, enjoy three home-cooked meals a day, community celebrations, various activities and programs, trips and outings, laundry services and salon and barber services. See everything we have at Curry House on our website www.curryhousecadillac.com. You can also call 231-876-0611 for more information or to set up an appointment to check out our facilities first hand.