Transitional Care - Decatur, GA

A nice place

My father is happy. The staff is nice and caring, the facility is clean and it is a friendly environment.

A caring personal care home

The personal care home has a very welcoming, friendly health care environment. The staff is very attentive to the residents. The facility is clean and nice. I place my father
there and he is happy.

Thanks for great care

This is definitely not for us and should be a last resort. They did provide three meals, but the bathrooms are shared. It only had about half the rooms occupied which raised a concern for me. It is also closer to Covington than Decatur.

Review of Transitional Care - Decatur, GA

Saw in April 2016. Renovation not complete yet. Set to open May 2016. Met Director Betty [Removed]. Caring competent passionate about seniors. Owns another small personal care home. This one will house approximately 20 residents. Need to see it open. Big problem for me is there are no private bathrooms in resident’s rooms. Everyone shares bathrooms in the hallway. They also do respite care 85 per day.