Medlock Gardens Senior Living of Decatur - Decatur, GA

Like Medlock Gardens very much. it provides complete assistance and is 3.5 miles from my home. lovely home with 38 residents. very nice place that feels good, like home.

Improve The Care

My mom is okay living her but we are not satisfied. She is wet a lot and that is a big concern for us. They need to change her more frequently.

Warm & Caring

Medlock Gardens provides a warm , caring environment at a reasonable price.

Absolutely delightful! No. 1 on my search list at this time. Bright, cheerful, friendly! The new director gave tour. Very enthusiastic about home and plans for future. Very small- only -- units. Only 2 men living there.

A Place for Mom came to our rescue during a difficult time in our lives. While giving us several options that fit all of our needs, we choose Medlock Gardens and I'm so thankful we did. Medlock Gardens is a perfect home for my Mom and she couldn't be happier. They have made sure she is well taken care of, making her feel at home and meeting her needs. That makes all of us happy!!

Small and cozy, warm and clean, great balconies overlooking a pretty neighborhood, rooms open up into inviting eating areas, personal touches

Outside price range. $3265 ...

Outside price range. $3265 for studio

Nice,clean. Mail not secure.

Nice,clean. Mail not secure.

Older residence. remodeling in progr...

Older residence. remodeling in progress. No odors, elders seemed calm and content. Staff nice. Not too many people. Bright colors. Individual heat/cold settings. Small kitchenette. Chef.