Yellow Brick House - Lithonia, GA

Impressive Smaller Community

This is a nice facility, bigger than you think however small in the sense of desirable care. I was told the facility is family owned and had been for nearly 30 years and there was a lot of tenure in employees. That says a lot to me in regards to the care for my mom. The memory care unit was live with activity, they seemed happy, engaged and CLEAN. There was no smell in the facility at all. The dining room in memory care was beautiful, very colorful mural along the walls which I know brings happiness. I was thankful that the do handle housekeeping, laundry services and medication management. They have an NP that comes monthly to the facility that specializes in dementia, another plus. The room rates seem to be in line if not a tad less that their corporate competitors. Overall, we are certainly thinking this will be the place when the time comes, thanks A Place For Mom.

This community has a homey feel to it!!!

The staff at Yellow Brick House are very attentive. They offer a lot of good activities. The food is ok and the community is well taken care of. They specialize in different levels of memory care. I would recommend this community.

Review of Yellow Brick House - Lithonia, GA

Really like it. Nice facility clean homey environment Staff were friendly knowledgeable...studio was roomy residents seemed peaceful happy. The have contact with company to help get VA benefits. They do respite care if they have room 100per day. Pricing way higher than what I was quoted by [Removed]