Phoenix at Tucker - Tucker, GA

This used to be a good place. It's really gone downhill under the new owners. They don't even have anyone at the front desk 24/7 anymore. Trying to get someone on the phone is a nightmare.

Not good

I'm not sure why this place shows good reviews... At least for the memory care units. It used to be The Orchard in Tucker. Our loved one received sub-par care while there. Medication mistakes, cuts and bruises that no one knows how they came to be, communication issues (lack thereof), laundry issues, bed bugs, caretakers that lose people...to name a few. Also, the food looks Nothing like the pics. I know some places are worse, but this one is definitely not as good as they appear. Sure, the decor and landscaping are beautiful, but I'd rather have good care for my loved one. Once we moved our loved one out, they've improved and we are much happier and less worried.

Newer facility and lots of great open space for the seniors to gather. While their rooms are nice we needed a shared room and felt the rooms were too small to share.

Excellent place, staff and care

My mother lived at the Orchard for 2 years before she passed and we could not have been happier with her living there. [Removed], the nurses and all the staff took great care of her and put our minds at ease knowing she was being cared for at all times. She was constantly being monitored and we would receive reports as to how she was doing. In fact she really blossomed there becoming more energetic, more aware and overall just so much healthier. It made her quality of life so much better for her last 2 years. We cannot recommend Orchard of Tucker enough for your loved ones.

Mom likes it.

Thank you for taking care of my mother!

We enjoy the Orchard.

I’m grateful to be here at Orchard.

We absolutely love it!

We like it, would definitely recommend.

Orchard is good!

Orchard is great!

As far as assisted living is concerned, Orchard is the best place.

I love living here, Very happy!

I love it, I’m Very happy here / 100% improvement from my last place.

I love it!

Going very well!

Very good.

I love it!

I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Very comfortable thus far.

I love it here!

Place has been great, any problems have been addressed quickly!

Everyone is friendly.

This place is perfect! When I found this place, there was no need to look at others.

Orchard at Tucker is a very nice center to consider. Our contact and the staff were friendly and very informative. The tour was excellent! This is a very nice facility. Outstanding!

I like it,I chose it and I'm still happy.

The staff is extremely helpful courteous always willing to do as much as possible to make residents comfortable.

I like most everything about this place.Activities are wonderful.Food service is excellent

This place is okay,and Is a beautiful set up.Moving here was not my choice,and I feel lonely sometimes and miss my neighborhood.I had neighbors I'd know for a long time and miss them.The staff here is very nice. The food is pretty good,however I would prefer more variation to the menu and more fruit.I'm very pleased with the kitchen staff they have lots of patience with the elderly.

I like it here very much.I love my apartment the food every thing.The people are nice and will sit down with you and chat.There's a lot going on and you don't have to be lonely.

I like this place the food is good,and I can't think of anything I dislike of this place.Everything has been good here so far.The staff are all fine people and good to talk with.Even the maintenance team is real good.House keepers are A1 and Pleasant

I like the staff ,everyone seems passionate about what they do.

I have lived in another community and thought i was happy until i came and toured this one.Everybody is great the caregivers,activities-great love at here.

What I find most unique and attractive about Orchard is it's informal culture.It is this "non-institutional" feet that was one of the original reasons that sold me on Orchard and solidified our choice for bringing my Mom(Laura) here.Margarita Mondays and solidified our choice for bringing my mom (Laura)here.Margarita Mondays-held out on the beautiful garden patio,is great example.One can informally meet other residences and their families in this relaxed environment.The mood is always upbeat and festive.Mom loves the camaraderie and the sociability of people enjoying themselves with others.She can feel the love.This is very special and it's value cannot be understated in regards to Mom's mood and well being.Mercy gives her all with every event,making sure everyone is engaged,happy, and entertained.Along with Kim,Sandy,Mary,Yvette, to name a few-they make all the difference in the world.Their passion is authentic and alive.And the reason why people feel uplifted.This is the essence of Orchard.Never Lose touch of this wonderful quality!.

The social interaction and care in the assisted living has made the transition very easy.The senior staff is always available for concerns.

we have been very happy with the orchard specifically the staff and the care given

Excellent with wonderful garden.

I want to move in !!

Personnally all are friendly and helpful.residents are being cared with patience and compassion

Orchard is very nice place to live and to work at.the staff and residents are very nice.
They are always helpful and curteous with a smile

Rooms are clean and well kept,lots of friendly people,activities are always good.Sight seeing trips are fun.The food has improved,therefore I'm glad we chose this home,away from home.

Very good.The food is good they provide enough options during meal time.I would prefer larger breakfast.There are plenty of activities going on and caters to all residents individual needs.This place foster an environment conducive to family involvement.They encourage it! .They have some excellent staff here.

I like it here.The food is better since the new chef arrived.the gardens are beautiful.I would love to have a kitchen sink in my apartment,because i don't like taking water from the rest of room.

The people here are very friendly.We have lots of activities which I enjoy.

Good place.Food is great.Kim+ Mercy are great.

Great food,nursing staff is good.Activity department is wonderful.

It meets my needs.Great place to call home.

Great facility,wonderful staff.

Food is improved with the new chef arrival great housekeepers and care staff.

I am Mary williams a sitter at the Orchard for eight months.I have been and worked at a lot of assisted living and memory care facility none like this and it is beautiful the food is good,the staff is very nice,lots of activities going on residents visiting a lot of different places,a lot of entertainers comes here,the lawn is beautiful,I can't think of anything at this time that needs Improvement at time.They also has doctors to visit the clients,therapy on site,can't ask for a better place to call home

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

5 stars. I've been very happy with service!

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Wonderful nurses & staff. They take good care of me & my husband Howard.

It gets better everyday!

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Everything is wonderful, I made new friends.

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Great place to call home.

Orchard at Tucker

I enjoy being here and love the food!

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Very pleased with memory care program!

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Better than Atria! Love it here.

Everything is wonderful!

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Meals are good. General cleanliness of place is good. Do like activities like bingo, Price Is Right, and scenic trips. Like to see more of it.

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Our daughter is a nurse and came to the building to observe from a caregivers perspective. She gave it a 100%, A+!

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Food - 4 stars (always room for improvement)
Overall - 5 stars - Triple AAA

- Wants bigger breakfast serving
- Wants to see cheese grits on menu more often
- The meatloaf this week was amazing
- Chocolate milk in little cartons, please

Orchard at Tucker

5 stars across the board.

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Absolutely love being here. Everyone is super nice, great food.

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

The Care Partners are all so good. I am pleased with everything here.

Very happy here.

I am very happy here.

Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

I think Orchard does a really good job, really good job.

Its so hard to please everyone, but Orchard does a really good job.

Love it here!

Orchard at Tucker

Absolutely beautiful and I would be thrilled to have my dad come here.

new facility

This is a brand new facility and needs organization. They opened before they were ready to go. I have no complaints. The room is very nice and they people are very friendly.

Review of Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

Great personnel, great facility, I have good peace of mind knowing my mother has selected this community.

Beautiful

Review of Orchard at Tucker - Tucker, GA

This is a beautiful facility. It is obvious the emphasis is creating a loving and practical living environment for persons needing assistance. Arkadiy, the owner, is definitely focused on providing peace of mind for families. I would feel very comfortable having my parents living here.

This is a brand new property, and I toured it before the residents moved in. They were very welcoming, and if our aging in place plan does not work out, we will definitely consider this facility.

Very nicely built

We did a hard hat tour, building is coming out to be very pretty.

The Orchard is a family-oriented Assisted Living and Memory Care community that builds on the success and experience that the founders have developed through the years. Located in Tucker, Georgia, The Orchard offers exceptional care in a beautiful environment with comfortable rooms and engagement activities for residents of all ages.

Whether you require minimal care or more in-depth assistance, The Orchard has the caring, compassionate people to support you with living life to the fullest.

The Orchard offers special care for residents with Alzheimer’s, and other memory-related illnesses.

PurposeFULL Life at its Finest -

Maintaining independence is an important aspect of a purposeFULL life and at The Orchard, every resident is provided with the utmost level of care they require.

Seeing is believing -

When you visit the Orchard, you will recognize the true nature of a purposeFULL life.