Mountain View Personal Care Home - Decatur, GA

Mountain View is run by [Name removed]. He really cares for the seniors in his care. He also employs a staff that geniunely cares as well. I would recommend Mountain View to anyone looking for a place for their loved one.

I was Met with a warm feeling upon walking thru the doors..The Staff and the residents were friendly ...It was very clean and smelled good @ 10am !!! I left w a feeling of comfort if my mother were to move in ..Of course there at 5 other siblings that have a stake in the final deciasion...BUt Mountain View has my Vote !!!! Thanks [Name removed] and staff for treating our elderly with care

A tour for care

I like the tour at this community. The staff helped me understand the care that was offered to the residents. The community was clean and the activiites would of been helpful.. The community offered good meals. I would recommend the community for the care of a loved one.

Our Mission…

To assist those who cannot independently care for themselves, thereby improving their quality of life. In keeping with our tradition of sensitive care, we provide a home where our residents have peace of mind and maintain their dignity. We are committed to providing services and care that otherwise, for them, would not be affordable.