We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Homecare Onsite
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
An elegant, residential environment, we deliver the finest in senior care, and are recognized internationally for both quality and innovation. Guided by our Principles of Service, Sunrise affords families peace-of-mind by providing today's seniors with a range of personalized assisted living services. From assistance with activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing to medication monitoring, Sunrise provides residents with the help they need. Residents maintain the same privacy in their new home as they enjoyed in their own home. At Sunrise, we encourage residents to challenge themselves while offering the assistance they need. We encourage family and friends to be involved, to visit frequently, and to invite residents on outings to community events. This innovative approach to senior care is designed to maintain independence and dignity, yet is balanced with the comfort and security that comes from knowing experienced help is close at hand.
Minnetonka is a suburb located just outside of Minneapolis. Minnetonka is located in Hennepin County, Minnesota and has a population of just around 50,000 residents.
Minnetonka is a populous suburb located just outside of Minneapolis. This means there is lots to do and lots to see in the area as it's in close proximity to a highly populated city.
- Minnetonka is a suburb located just outside of Minneapolis which is located in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- Walkability: 22
- Average age in the zip code: 45
- Senior housing facilities in the zip: RidgePointe (independent living), Sunrise of Minnetonka (independent living/assisted living), The Glenn at Minnetonka (independent living/assisted living), Rahkma Grace (assisted living), St. John Homes (assisted living), & Nurturing Care (assisted living)
- Average weather info: The average temperatures in Minnetonka are between 29 and 83 degrees. The most precipitation tends to fall in June when Minnetonka will get 4.74 inches of precipitation.
- Veteran's facilities in the area: Minneapolis VA Health Care System
There is an extensive amount of transportation options in the Minnetonka area as it is a suburb right outside of a large city such as Minneapolis. No matter where you need to go you will not have trouble finding a way to get around.
- Buses: Minnetonka is served by the Metro Transit Busing Services
- Trains: There are no trains coming through the town of Minnetonka proper.
- Taxis: Taxis include the Airport Travel Taxi, All Metro Taxi, MN Black Car Service, Minnetonka Taxi All Metro Cab, Airport Taxi & Car Service Minnetonka, Edina Taxi & Limo Service, Airport Black Car Service, & Hopkins Taxi
- Ride Shares: Lyft & Uber both fully operate in this city.
Health & Safety
Minnetonka is a suburb of the larger city of Minneapolis where there are plenty of hospitals and other clinics. Crime rates are about average.
- Hospitals: Children's Hospital Minnesota Minnetonka Surgery & Specialty Center, South Lake Pediatrics, North Memorial Health Clinic, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare, Children's Business Campus, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Allina Health Minnetonka Clinic, Fairview Southdale Hospital, & Wayzata Children's Clinic
- Crime Rates: On a scale of 1 to 100 with a 100 being the safest, Minnetonka is rated a 43.
Sports & Leisure
Minnetonka provides many different activities for sports and leisure and even more is offered in the nearby city of Minneapolis.
- Golf courses: Glen Lake Golf Course, Bunker Indoor Golf, Bent Creek Golf Club, Oak Ridge Country Club, Brookview Golf Course, Lafayette Club, Baker Nation Golf Course, Braemar Golf Course, Eagle Lake Youth Golf, Orono Public Golf Course, Cleary Lake Golf Course, Bearpath Golf & Country Club, & Minneapolis Golf Club
- Tennis courts/clubs nearby: Minnetonka Tennis Club, Life Time Athletic Tennis Club, & Williston Fitness Center - City of Minnetonka
- Gyms nearby (senior friendly): Ridgedale YMCA, Fit12 Health & Fitness, The Marsh Pilates Studio, Gyrotonic at the Marsh, CorePower Yoga, & Inner Active
Shopping & Entertainment
Being situated near Minneapolis means that Minnetonka has plenty of nearby entertainment and shopping for everyone.
- Clothes shops nearby: Opitz Outlet, Macy's, Once Upon a Child, Men's Wearhouse, Lane Bryant, Clothes Mentor, DXL Destination, Children's Orchard Minnetonka, Express, Buckle, Nordstrom Ridgedale, Evereve - Ridgedale, JCPenney, Ann Taylor, Sears, Hot Topic, Shop at the Marsh, & LOFT
- Grocery stores: Cub Foods, Lakewinds Food Co-Op, Lunds & Byerlys Hwy 7 Minnetonka, Whole Foods Market, Lunds & Byerlys Glen Lake Minnetonka, Trader Joe's, ALDI, Lunds & Byerlys Ridgedale, Lunds & Byerlys Wayzata, Target, Namaste Plaza, Driskill's Downtown Market, & Casablanca Market
- Restaurants nearby: Ike's Minnetonka, Bacio, Christos Greek Restaurant Minnetonka, BLVD Kitchen & Bar, Golden Nugget Tavern & Grille, Avenida Mexican Asian Kitchen, Spasso, Champps, Lakeshore Grill, Blue Birch, Kona Grill - Minnetonka, Jimmy's Kitchen & Bar, Big Bowl Ridgedale, Redstone Minnetonka, Bar Louie, Panera Bread, People's Organic, & Ruscello
- Movie theaters: Emagine Willow Park, Mann Hopkins Cinema 6, Exelsior Dock Cinema, AMC Eden Prairie Mall 18, Minnetonka Theatre, Cinema Grill & Outtakes Bar, & Chanhassen Cinema
- Libraries: Minnetonka Library, Ridgedale Library, Hopkins Library, Wayzata Library, & Exelsior Library
- Senior-friendly salons: Bay Salon & Boutique, Lili Salon Minnetonka, Sakada Studios, New Reflections Salon, Primp Hair Salon, Rocco Altobelli Salons & Day Spas, Hair Designs by Tom, Regis Signature Salon, Salon Concepts, Beauphoria - Minnetonka Square, Proxy Salon, Hair Proz, KT Nails, Studio 13, & Metropolis Salon
- Attractions: Shady Oak Beach, Bennett Family Park, Big Thrill Park, Lone Lake Park, Big Willow Park, Bryant Lake Regional Park, Jidana Park, Greater Wayzata Area, Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce, & Al & Alma's Supper Club & Charter Cruises