Traditions at Beaumont - Louisville, KY - Louisville, KY

• Transportation
  • Medication Reminders
  • Laundry services
  • Personal Laundry
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Respite Care
  • Personal care
  • Personalized care plans
  • Outsourced Therapy Providers

Review of Traditions at Beaumont - Louisville, KY - Louisville, KY

I love the food here! The food is always good and I have so many choices! I also love all the friends I have made. It’s like I have a new family. The staff is so nice and the building is always clean. The community make me feel so safe.

MOM's Home away from Family

Traditions is Awesome! Mom is happy with her Home, there. [Removed], and staff are Super people.

Erin Hosking

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we're thrilled for mom to call Beaumont her home!

Review of Traditions at Beaumont - Louisville, KY - Louisville, KY

My mother has lived at Traditions for over a year. Because this place is so wonderful. I am able to leave town for a week or two and know that my mother will be well taken care of. They get to know their residents and do the little things that make a difference. The facility is beautiful, but the people that work there make it even more beautiful. They really care about their residents and it shows.

Erin Hosking

Thank you Kim for your kind words. We are so glad you and your mom are a part of our Traditions family!

Another Tour to Consider

After seeing other communities and comparing what was needed I felt they were not the best fit for our parent. I did enjoy seeing how they operate and it could be suitable for another family.

Erin Hosking

We are so glad that you enjoyed visiting our community and would recommend us for other families.

Good Experience So Far In This Community

So far the experience is going well for my mother in law in this community . She is doing well . We know she is safe , and in good hands . They are taking good care of her , and her needs . Everything is working out well , and we are satisfied with her move to this community .

Erin Hosking

Thank you so much for recommending us and we are glad to have you all in our Beaumont family.

Pleasant Tour Overall

We didn't have any problems during our tour of this community, it is a nice place. Everyone was kind, and friendly. The community looked nice, from what we were shown. The staff was polite, and we had a nice tour overall. However they were not able to provide my love one with some of his medical needs.

Erin Hosking

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you found a good place for your loved one!

[Removed], [Removed] and [Removed] were nice women. The place is clean and new, but it lacked a sense of home! Felt more like we were in a Micro Motel. This is the best way to describe it, my wife agreed as well. We just felt like something was missing. I don't like to not give a good comment about a place, but I have to be honest with you. Maybe as they get established for a while, things will be better! The location would have been perfect for Mom, seeing it is not too far from where she currently lives!

Erin Hosking

Thank you for your feedback! As we are growing we are noticing a big change in our atmosphere. Lots of hustle and bustle now. Hope all went well finding a community for your Mom.

Nicest assisted living in Louisville

Beautiful facility with the nicest staff I have ever meet. Food is excellent!

Thank you!

Traditions at Beaumont is bright and beautiful!!

The grounds at this community are beautiful. They keep the community clean and well taken care of. They offer a lot of activities. Everybody is very friendly and helpful. Her room is pretty and the food is great. I would recommend this community.

Thank you!

The staff is great at working with us!!!

My mom developed sundowners since moving into Traditions. The staff are doing a wonderful job with her since moving in. There were a few bumps in the road but the staff have been great about working with us to correct the minor issues. The food is good and they are trying to get her to participate in activities during the day. I would recommend this community.

She Absolutely Loves It Here

We found the perfect community for mother here. She really likes it. She has a small studio apartment, and it is lovely. As soon as we into the front lobby, she said "this feels like home". She absolutely loves it and has adjusted very well. She has been eating very well. She has been getting more exercise and that is great to see. The staff are all very kind and helpful. Finances played a crucial role and this place is super affordable. The grounds and building are beautiful. We couldn't be happier for her.

Traditions at Beaumont welcomes you with all of the peace and quiet beauty that its rich country setting affords. Enjoy a stroll, a picnic or read a book as you discover a pleasant atmosphere that facilitates a more leisurely life with family and friends. Everything you need can be found under one roof in an exclusive senior retirement community. Countless amenities, including a theater, fine and casual dining and multiple recreation opportunities are also available. Traditions at Beaumont offer's professional support services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week through individualized personal service plans.