Elmcroft of Mount Washington - Mount Washington, KY

Honest Community

Everything is going pretty well for my father with his move to this community. I do have to have a talk with the staff, because he recently had a bad fall, and I wanna make sure they are able to provide the level of care he needs. They have always been honest about everything, which I really like. The staff is very helpful and kind. Overall it is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

Friendly accommodating care staff

Overall I think they do a good job at Elmcroft of Mount Washington, for the level of care that they are able to provide. Their staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facility is clean and organized. However, I do think they need to be a bit more in-deoth with their evaluation procedures. They evaluated my loved one and told us it would be fine, but it became clear within a week that he was more than they are typically able to handle. However they were very accommodating, and tried hard to make things work.

We love Elmcroft

My mom and I love the staff at Elmcroft. They know everyone by name and share in the fun of the activities. The food is great and the place is very clean and well maintained. Her room is large and she has direct access to a small patio. They remind her about her medication and someone is usually checking on her several times a day. We highly recommend Elmcroft of Mt. Washington

Friendly, clean, safe environment for my Mother with Dementia.

My father and I searched for the right place to care for my mother and found ElmCroft. The staff is not only friendly but patient with us and my mother. Clean, lovely place with lots of activities. My Mother is in the Memory care unit and is thriving in the environment created especially for Alzheimer's individuals.

Elmcroft of Mount Washington located in Mount Washington, Kentucky offers exceptional assisted living and memory care options for seniors.

Elmcroft of Mount Washington offers all-inclusive daily rates, private and shared assisted living and secure memory care apartments, common areas for socializing, dining an entertaining, and easy access for those with limited mobility.

We encourage you to request more information and schedule a visit today to learn more about Elmcroft of Mount Washington's assisted living and memory care options.