Franciscan Health Care Center - Louisville, KY

Franciscan has a nice mix of vharm and very nice helpful people. I was struck by the friendliness of the residents and the number of activities and level of care.

Pet friendly facility

I chose this facility because I was in a time crunch and they had something available immediately. This facility is very clean and decorated nicely. They are pet they are a pet-friendly community which is important my family member. They have courtyards and have a lot of outdoor space to walk your dog. Everyone here is super nice and they are great in communicating with me when there's something going on with my family member. One thing I really like is they have assisted living, respites care, and nursing care. I won't have to move her as she advances. I recommend this community.

Located on an attractive site just minutes from downtown Louisville, Kentucky, Franciscan Health Care Center provides an environment of privacy, security and comfort. It has been said that you can "feel" Franciscan as you walk our hallways. We also like to think you can "see" our very special atmosphere in the frequent hugs that are shared and the warm interactions of residents and staff.

In addition to providing quality health care for many different levels of need, Franciscan features amenities and services that enhance quality of life as well. Residents enjoy modern, cheerful private and semi-private rooms, a pleasant dining room, a peaceful chapel, spiritual care and daily eucharistic ministry.

Dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, Franciscan Health Care Center accepts most major insurance and managed care plans. We are certified by Medicare and Medicaid, have been recognized for excellence within then industry, and strive to exceed expectationd of patients and families while ensuring compliance with local, state and federal regulations.

The warm and spiritual atmosphere at Franciscan encourages uniquely low staff turnover; we take pride in the fact that everyone knows your name and the same friendly faces provide concerned, compassionate care day by day. Visitors are always welcome, and family members are encouraged to participate in decision making and to share concerns.

We invite you to become part of the Franciscan Health Care Center family. Our hearts and our doors are always open. Contact us today or drop by for a personal tour.