Towne Center Apartments - Avon Lake, OH

Friendly Staff!!

I did not have much experience with this community, but the little I did I was pleased. They where a newer facility and had a lot of great amenities to offer the residents. The staff where also very friendly and welcoming to my loved one and I. I overall have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone.

Good for rehab, but probably not for long term

My loved one was here for a time, and while I think this facility may do a fine job for short term rehab my loved one was not happy with the prospect of having it be a permanent stay. It is a very nice looking, clean, and well kept place, and the aides are all very friendly. I had some issues when working with the management and nursing staff, and communication with them was an issue. One problem here is that you really need to be an advocate for your loved one, and stay involved in their care to make sure the staff also stay on top of things. The care is very good, but that level of involvement is not something you can maintain for a long term stay.