The Northridge Apartment - North Ridgeville, OH

Ma and Pa looking for a place for...Ma and Pa.

The price appears fantastic. All positive comments. The only question I have is that there are no services or amenities listed. Sort of hard to get a good feel for the facility other than the price. Still we will make a tour to get a first hand observation.

Amazing Community!!

I could not be more pleased with this community, the staff have been very attentive to my loved ones needs and have provided her with excellent service. My mother has made many healthy life improvements like getting involved in many of the activities they offer as well as enjoying the hot nutritious meals they serve throughout the day. This place has impacted her life for the better and I am very thankful for them.

Life at The Northridge

I am enjoying living at The Northridge. I find that both the staff and the residents are friendly and helpful. The transportation supplied to Doctor's appointments and to the grocery and department stores is a very much appreciated service.
I feel that much thought and care is put into planning activities and trips and our safety is of great concern.
I have and will continue to recommend The Northridge to my friends

I find living at The Northridge very comfortable and I have enjoyed getting to know the staff and most of the residents. Both have been kind and helpful.

Great care

My mom is very happy with the care that she is receiving here. It is beautiful and very clean. A wonderful staff to take care of her needs. Alot of activities for her to choose from. We would recommend this for others seeking care for a loved one.

Mom's new digs

The moment I walked into the lobby, I knew this was the place for my mom. The office staff as well as some of the residents were welcoming and friendly. Moving from a large home where you've lived for 50 years is traumatic, but from the first day everyone made an extra effort to make Mom feel comfortable. She has no regrets and absolutely loves the friends she has made, the activities and the meals. When she has needed medical assistance, the office staff was there to help immediately. Her cat was allowed to be with her, and the 'girls' couldn't be more contented. This definitely was the right place for us.