Breakwater at The Normandy - Rocky River, OH

The Normandy

My aunt has lived at the”Breakwater Apartments” now for seven months. The staff there is wonderful. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating.
My aunt has a lovely apartment which she enjoys (at the age of 94.). The entire complex has been newly renovated. It was tastefully done and is very inviting. The dining room is quite nice and the food is delicious. There are many amenities, many activities. It is also conveniently located, easily accessible.
I can’t say enough about “ The Normandy”. My aunt is very happy there and my family is pleased that her needs are met there.

Nice, spacious facility

So far, we don't have any complaints. The facility is nice and spacious and the staff is so warm and kind. The food is good and the activities seem to be fun for the residents.

We really love it here

This is a really great retirement facility. There is a homey atmosphere when you walk in. The people who work here are so welcoming. They made what could have been an awkward experience a wonderful one. We really love it here!

Excellent home for Mom

All of the places that A Place for Mom suggested were very good. The Normandy, however, is excellent. It offers a beautiful common area, a Japanese Garden, many different activities and a friendly, helpful staff.

It's been great so far. We are pretty happy with them.

It's been great so far. We are pretty happy with them. I haven't had any complaints at this time. It's kept nice and clean, and all the people are nice. It fit our needs and our budget, and it seems to be working out fine.

parents new home

Moved my parents in on 4/1 and we had Easter brunch 4/4 is a very nice place . brunch was great an i have also had the opportunity to eat llunchthere too, it also was very good.
Through the process Tracy and others have been great during my parents transition

very friendly

They are very responsive and very friendly. All of the staff takes care to say hello to you whenever you walk in.

The only thing I would say is that the meals are too large and expensive. I wish they would cut down a little portion size and make it a little more affordable.

Other than that it has been a really good experience with The Normandy Senior Living.