Emerald Village Senior Living - North Olmsted, OH

Emerald Village Senior Living - North Olmsted, OH has yet not published prices.

Great place!

My mother moved into Emerald Village in [date removed] . This is a wonderful place. The building and grounds are lovely and kept spotless, the apartments are very nice, the food is excellent and the staff is the best! My brother and I have been more than impressed with the nurses, who endured some verbal abuse from our mom when she first moved in. She was reeling from all the changes in her life (at age 94) and took it out on the nurses as they went about their work of administering her medicines. They responded with professionalism, understanding and compassion. These ladies were so patient and kind! After a while, my mom adjusted, and she now appreciates what a great place EV is. She appreciates the nurses and aides who care for her so well. She says the dining room staff and the ladies who clean her apartment and collect and return her laundry are all friendly and make her feel cared for. My siblings and I feel very fortunate that our mom is at Emerald Village. We have peace of mind, knowing she is safe and well cared for and treated with kindness and respect.

My Father Is Really Enjoying His Time

We are very pleased with this community, my father loves it here. They do a very good job with keeping his room and the community nice and clean. He enjoys going to the dining room and having meals with other residents. The meals are great, he pleased with the food. The staff is amazing, they are taking very good care of him. I know he is safe and in good hands. I would highly recommend this community.