Timber Creek Village of Columbia Falls - Columbia Falls, MT

They don't do anything extra to help

My Father has been here for a few months now and I'm starting to have a few reservations. The first problem I'm having is when I call the director to ask how he is doing, she has to ask his room number and who he is. As a director, I feel like you should know those types of things about your residents. That just really bothers me. The other thing is, he has a communication problem. The facility is not doing anything extra to assist him. He has told me before that he feels lonely and would like to go home. When we toured the facility, the director told me that they take the residents on field trips and since he has been there, they have not taken him on any of them. I would be a lot happier with this facility if I knew my dad was happier. I would recommend this community but with some reservations.

A tour for care

We toured this community and the staff was able to answer the question on the care that is available. I liked the cleanliness of the community and they offer a nice variety of meals that are healthy. They had a lot of activities that are offered to the residents. The views are amazing and the atmosphere is nice. We would recommend this community to other families to tour for the care of a loved one.

Extremely disappointed!

The most disappointing type of Elderly Care Management by [Removed] that I have ever Encountered! [Removed] comes across as such a nice and caring individual, soon after I brought my Mother to Montana because of the reassurance and faulty promises from [Removed] who is supposed to be a Professional Caring Administrator! Then to discover that [Removed] had instructed her Staff to be, Unattentive and Uncaring to my Mother, told to Ignore her! To my unbelievable surprise, that these employees actually did as instructed in fear of losing their employment! I find Timber CREEK of Columbia Falls, Montana totally and UNFIT for anyone's Loved one to ever live in such an unsafe, unreliable, misinformed place the anyone should think their loved one would be well taken care of! Totally And Completely Unhappy with our complete 4 Month Stay!

Wonderful Assisted Living Community!

Timber Creek Village was an amazing discovery for our family and we have been very pleased with the hospitality and care provided. It is a new assisted living community that is only two years old and it has a very welcoming and homey feeling. We were impressed by the design and layout of the building, with everything all on one level. Each apartment has a private patio, and the community has many inviting indoor and outdoor spaces for people to gather, including the coffee bar, dining room, theater/chapel room, exercise room, and the salon. Mom's favorite place is by the fireplace in the club room and she also appreciates the walking paths outside. The apartments are spacious and the monthly rent includes everything. Mom has the privacy and independence she enjoys, along with many new friends with whom to eat, socialize, and to play Bingo and Pinochle. There are so many fun activities and outings to choose from, and she receives just the right amount of support from kind and caring staff. We were surprised to learn that Mom's doctor even makes regular house calls to Timber Creek and she is a geriatric specialist. We are very grateful for the wonderful assisted living community at Timber Creek!